Anyone getting new uniforms this year?

HF HORNS ARE :)

I think that is good as long as the Coach does not try to do away with the Longhorn Head on the helmet. That Head is part of the HF tradition and I would hate to see it "MESSED WITH".

I remember when the helmets were just plain gold in the 90s (like notre dame), the longhorn head has only been there since Coach Walker from what i remember.  Do you know if they were there before Tarver?

As far as changing, it wouldn't bother me to see a blue HF (offset with H    look), and the only reason for this is because of texas university put a patent on "their" longhorn head 

F

and the new logo HF has on their helmet just isn't the same as what it was in the past.

And an idea that needs to get started at HF is its fans wearing all blue, it really bothers me that when you go to a game such as the BC/HF game and see the difference between the color contrast in the stands.  BC is all red with scattered white, and HF's side has no dominant color, so I'd like to see that change to all blue.

HF HORNS ARE :)

I think that is good as long as the Coach does not try to do away with the Longhorn Head on the helmet. That Head is part of the HF tradition and I would hate to see it "MESSED WITH".

I remember when the helmets were just plain gold in the 90s (like notre dame), the longhorn head has only been there since Coach Walker from what i remember.  Do you know if they were there before Tarver?

As far as changing, it wouldn't bother me to see a blue HF (offset with H    look), and the only reason for this is because of texas university put a patent on "their" longhorn head 

F

and the new logo HF has on their helmet just isn't the same as what it was in the past.

And an idea that needs to get started at HF is its fans wearing all blue, it really bothers me that when you go to a game such as the BC/HF game and see the difference between the color contrast in the stands.  BC is all red with scattered white, and HF's side has no dominant color, so I'd like to see that change to all blue.

Yeah the Longhorn Head goes back further than Tarver, It was either Coach Keoning or Danaher that started

the tradition. I hear you as far as the colors go what bothers me is our School Colors are Royal Blue and Vegas Gold

yet I still see fans go out and buy Navy Blue & Yellow Gold Team Spirit Apparel.

I wish West Brook would get some new ones. Maybe incorporate some red in there with all that blue and white. After all the school colors are red, white, and blue......not just blue and white!

Ozen and Central got new ones last year, so hopefully this is our year to get new ones.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder