East Chambers vs Nac. Central Heights ( Playoff Game )Best Of 3 In Newton!!

Guest A-TOWN

Guest larry mcgee

Central Heights.  They have the pitcher who is signed with Rice ( low 90's fastball ).  Their #2 pitcher is undefeated on the season also.

I have heard from many people that the kid has a little accuracy problem. I hope for EC sake he does. Who pitched for Central Heights in the Hemphill games? O and i have to go with EC.....come on boys

My prediction (based on quality of play and not on which one I live closest to) is    Game 1) C.H. 12    E.C. 2   

Game 2) C.H.  8    E. C. 0           

I read that C.H. has approx. 40 H.R.'s as a team and while Haley does at times have control issues, when he is on he is as good as it gets in 2A. Catcher Phillips and other pitcher Vardeman are top shelf as well.

As much as I hate to go against the local team, I've got to pick CH in a sweep of both games. I think their pitching will be stronger than what EC has seen all year. Unless EC can hold them to 1 or 2 runs each game, I don't think they stand much of a chance.

Guest A-TOWN

My prediction (based on quality of play and not on which one I live closest to) is     Game 1) C.H. 12     E.C. 2     

Game 2) C.H.  8     E. C. 0             

I read that C.H. has approx. 40 H.R.'s as a team and while Haley does at times have control issues, when he is on he is as good as it gets in 2A. Catcher Phillips and other pitcher Vardeman are top shelf as well.

East Chambers i think is the better team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder