*Bridge City vs. St. Thomas Updates...YES BIGGIO WAS THERE!/BC WINS!!

WOW, That was two good teams meet!  Biggio will be the Head Coach there next year.  Since they are not a public school can you imagine the drawing power of youth from all over Greater Houston to get to play for him as their HS Coach.  That is one good solid team that won the District where Kelly is also a member.

WOW, That was two good teams meet!  Biggio will be the Head Coach there next year.  Since they are not a public school can you imagine the drawing power of youth from all over Greater Houston to get to play for him as their HS Coach.  That is one good solid team that won the District where Kelly is also a member.

How do you know he's going to be the head coach

Just wondering H.J. are yall going to make it past the third round of the Playoffs?

If we get to play BC we will  ;D

I agree with you BCtreasure - pretty sure they caught BC on an off night and if memory serves me right - BC shut them out 1st game. I am a big fan of BC and the and a big congrats on being the 21-3A district champs - they should be proud and understand that all teams have an off night - all other team is the district including HJ had a several OFF nights!  So good luck and BC - keep your heads high you are the well deserved champs!  and I must say I am so impressed with the class that this group of boys show each and every game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder