The Rangers are not out of the pennant race yet!

• 4 weeks later...

after the rangers went on their semi-annual 2-12 skid, i figured they were done, but they're turning it up!  since then, they're 13-5, including a nice 9-3 against their division.  right now, they are 20-21, and if the angels lose tonight, they will be only 3 games back!

Why would anyone want Jason Jennings on their team? I would think everyone would have learned from the Astros mistake...

You must not be familiar with the Rangers' strategy when it comes to pitching.  Anytime they have a good young prospect, they trade him.  Then they sign veteran pitchers that had one good season 4 or 5 years ago. 

Why would anyone want Jason Jennings on their team? I would think everyone would have learned from the Astros mistake...

You must not be familiar with the Rangers' strategy when it comes to pitching.  Anytime they have a good young prospect, they trade him.  Then they sign veteran pitchers that had one good season 4 or 5 years ago. 

this is also true for the astros....guess who started in their farm club....JOHAN SANTNA??

12 games into the season and they're in last place in the AL [glow=red,2,300]central[/glow] (again), but only by 2.5 games.  If they can take 2 of 3 from the angels this week, they'll be in decent shape.

I thought they were in the AL West??

pardon my typo.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder