*Buna vs. Deweyville/8-7 Buna Wins!!*

Guest THE FAN

AWESOME GAME BY BOTH TEAMS. UMPIRES WERE CONSISTANT.   CONSISTANTLY BAD BOTH WAYS.

BOTH TEAMS PLAYED TOUGH. DEWEYVILLE PIRATES YOU GUYS WERE GREAT. KEEP YOUR HEADS UP AND KEEP PLAYING LIKE YOU ALL DID TONIGHT. YOU GUYS LEFT IT ALL ON THE FIELD.

I second this comment....the umpires hurt both teams! It was a well fought out game from both teams throught seven great innings! Deweyville put up a huge fight and did an awesome job hitting the ball!! But

Buna proved to come back and work hard for the win! Great job to both teams and good luck the rest of the season!

[move]THE FAN[/move]

This just proves that Buna is not the team, everyone has made them out to be. Yes, they are undefeated. my hat is off to them for that. there is 3 teams that have been on the verge of beating buna. kountze, ec and now deweyville. they can  be beat

You must be joking, Buna is a great team. Just because a team almost beats them all of a sudden they are bad. I believe that by coming bask to beat teams after you or down is a sign of a great team. And yes they can be beat, as can any team. Kountze, EC, and Deweyville all played great games, but Buna showed GREATNESS by beating them in close match ups. 

Guest THE FAN

This just proves that Buna is not the team, everyone has made them out to be. Yes, they are undefeated. my hat is off to them for that. there is 3 teams that have been on the verge of beating buna. kountze, ec and now deweyville. they can  be beat

3 teams have been on the verge of beating them, but not one has done it. thats a sign of a good team. just because Buna didnt run rule these 3 teams doesnt mean that they are not good. maybe some of the other teams in this district really arent as bad as you think they are.  D-ville hit the crap out of the ball last night. that's simply good baseball by the pirates..thats why it was a close game.

The sign of a good team is winning the close ballgames. Buna is a very good team..like the saying goes: you are what your record says you are. I really think the Cougars can make a deep run this year. I know I would not want to play them in the playoffs because they do indeed win the close games.

The sign of a good team is winning the close ballgames. Buna is a very good team..like the saying goes: you are what your record says you are. I really think the Cougars can make a deep run this year. I know I would not want to play them in the playoffs because they do indeed win the close games.

I agree, Buna just has a knack for pulling out the wins, I would also expect a deep run in the playoffs this year for Buna.

Deweyville Definitly played well enough to win this game, but several factors in the top of the fifth cost them. They still had thier chance in the six and seven, but Bunas relief pitcher did a good job. From what I've seen Buna is stronger in two areas than other teams in this district, and those are defence and pitching, and fortunate for them, thats what wins ball games! Deweyville has some big sticks throughout the line up, but if you allow an average of 8 or more runs per game it's tough to win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder