MLS Fantasy League

By some kink in the system, I managed to somehow drop four players while i was only able to pick up three.  because i was short a midfielder, and didn't have one on the bench, i will receive no points this week.  What the heck?

The window I'm looking at has you with 22 points for Beckham and 2 for Christman.  So you might be OK.  And I can't leave this alone... it also says that you have 10 points on your bench with Sean Franklin... a DEFENDER with the Galaxy... Dude, if you're looking for sympathy in this league, make sure you don't have any defenders on your bench from the Galaxy.  That's like being Darth Vader's yoga instructor.  What purpose does that guy really serve?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By some kink in the system, I managed to somehow drop four players while i was only able to pick up three.  because i was short a midfielder, and didn't have one on the bench, i will receive no points this week.  What the heck?

The window I'm looking at has you with 22 points for Beckham and 2 for Christman.  So you might be OK.  And I can't leave this alone... it also says that you have 10 points on your bench with Sean Franklin... a DEFENDER with the Galaxy... Dude, if you're looking for sympathy in this league, make sure you don't have any defenders on your bench from the Galaxy.  That's like being Darth Vader's yoga instructor.  What purpose does that guy really serve?

Kind of like me having Joe Cannon as my keep, because we saw how bad SJ's defense was the other night...

it shows the points i would've gotten if my roster wasn't "incomplete".  With the 76 points i would've gotten so far (not counting whatever i'd get in the dallas game, which is still going on) , I'd be in 4th right now instead of 14th.  just gives me something to come back from, i guess.

Explain please how my keeper has nine saves verses the fires keeper who has eight.  mine gets a shutout and so does the fire...  i have colorado keeper.  But their keeper gets 80something points and mine gets 48.  Also I have yet to get my Jewsbury points added to my total.  Come on bullets help me figure it out......  bon mot will when he gets back..  its just all i want is a fair ref...  see i am getting beaten again by some lame rules.. and plus i am tired.

Explain please how my keeper has nine saves verses the fires keeper who has eight.  mine gets a shutout and so does the fire...  i have colorado keeper.  But their keeper gets 80something points and mine gets 48.  Also I have yet to get my Jewsbury points added to my total.  Come on bullets help me figure it out......  bon mot will when he gets back..  its just all i want is a fair ref...  see i am getting beaten again by some lame rules.. and plus i am tired.

check and see if their keeper had a penalty kick save or something.

I don't see how he got 86 points.  20 for a clean sheet, 10 for a win, and 16 for making 8 saves.  46 is what i come up with.  can someone help me out here?  is there a glitch in their system somewhere?  if so, they need to fix it, so i have a chance to catch up. 

If you're refering to fireballs keeper, he got double points for captain.

NEVER MIND .. they have all been corrected.  Today while you were probably still sleeping fireball..........  you had four hundred something points.. Your keeper had 160 something points... but they all seem corrected now and I belive I finally figured out .. NOOOO BENCH players do not count.... point wise.. it shows what you have but you dont score them......  so i am done whining...  thanks..

If you're refering to fireballs keeper, he got double points for captain.

he should've gotten 46x2... it's showing that he got 86x2.  the difference between 92 points and 172 points is a little too big for us not to notice.

Another home team loses in MLS play.  I believe the home teams have lost more then won.  How do you figure htis leage when picking your team.  I am using the ...  look and find a name that seems soccery.  I am sure soccery is a word soooooo dont even try to correct me.. at least here in sabine pass its a word... Soccery...... 

ya'll better watch out!  after a solid week, i've risen from last place and firmly entrenched myself in 10th (or 5th, if you count the 99 points i was cheated out of during the second week).  I have my eyes on a top 9 finish!  can you hear the footsteps?

Screwed up on my transfers...  >:(

Have to wait out this week then...

Darnit

dude, you're screwed... the week i did that basically put me out of the competition for the year. so many teams have the same players, and it's tough to gain much ground.  you have to get a big game from one of your defenders or maybe get lucky with your choice at captain.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin