MLS Fantasy League

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whichever player your missing... go up to your roster and where it says (for example) "PICK A MIDFIELDER" click that then it should say, "you have used up all of your transfers for the week, please pick a player off of your previous weeks roster to complete your roster" so then you go and look through the list for a player with an arrow with a P on it next to their name and click add on that person...

and that should work

whichever player your missing... go up to your roster and where it says (for example) "PICK A MIDFIELDER" click that then it should say, "you have used up all of your transfers for the week, please pick a player off of your previous weeks roster to complete your roster" so then you go and look through the list for a player with an arrow with a P on it next to their name and click add on that person...

and that should work

You are my hero...

and that should work

You are my hero...

dangit.  i could really use those 99 points, too.

Thanks for the two do-nuts last night, Juan Pablo and Marvell Wynne.  I was hungry.  I went ahead and made a turd sandwich with them since I made Juan Pablo my captain cuz I was just sooo sure he was going to get a goal or two.

How is it that people who play the full 90 get as many points as a deadman?!?!  I know Bobby Boswell resembles a deadman on the field, but if he goes 90 minutes, he should get a little love.  No?

and that should work

You are my hero...

haha... i try  8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder