*Vidor vs. Ozen/OZEN STUNS VIDOR 5-4/COMMENTS*

I can almost best you that Vidor showed more class when they lost to Ozen than alot of the PNG fans did when they lost to Vidor.I can say I Have been to several PNG games this year and they have became the most classless people I have seen in a long time [glow=red,2,300]not just the fans but some of the players too.[/glow]A couple of PNG players seem to think they are above everyone else well you guys need to face reality your not perfect and you are not untouchable.

Show alittle class it goes along ways win or lose.

Good luck to Vidor the rest of district and most of all do us all a favor and make sure when you go to the reservation you kick butt.

1.for you to criticize our fans is one thing. yes, they get a little rowdy.. But our players? c'mon name one instance this year when i player had an attitude.. dude reality check people getted pissed off when they strike out, but none of our boys have ever taken it over the top..

2.karma

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From an outside viewpoint, this whole ordeal has gotten out of hand.  From what i have seen and read Vidor has been classy about the entire PNG game and Ozen game.  The PNG fans have indeed been classless.  Stop talking about it on the boards and back it up on the field.

I can almost best you that Vidor showed more class when they lost to Ozen than alot of the PNG fans did when they lost to Vidor.I can say I Have been to several PNG games this year and they have became the most classless people I have seen in a long time not just the fans but some of the players too.

A couple of PNG players seem to think they are above everyone else well you guys need to face reality your not perfect and you are not untouchable.

Good luck to Vidor the rest of district and most of all do us all a favor and make sure when you go to the reservation you kick butt.

Although this is entirely off the thread, I couldn't stand back and let you disrespect our PNG players.  Our fans are very spirited - purple pride goes past the football field to the other sports as well.  As for as our players, they are the most respectful to the other teams, the opposition's coaches and to the umpires.  You never see our players arguing with the umps about plays - that is what Coach Stone and Coach Brevell are there to handle.  Our players do not talk smack to other players on the field because Coach Stone has taught them to be respectful on and off the field when representing PNG. (It would have been interesting if there would have been a microphone in the bulldog dugout when we played you guys.  Our third baseball and pitcher had to endure cussing from the players while their coach stood a few feet and let it happen.  One of the bulldog players that had a lot of class told the PNG players to just ignore his teammates.) 

Getting back to our players integrity.  It actually starts with the pledge of allegiance - look at our players standing erect with their hats over their hearts and their left hand behind their back.  The respect the flag and what it means to be free to play the game they love.  Check out other teams that talk, slouch, etc, when our national anthem is playing.  Also, there is not one player on our team that thinks he is better than anyone else - they play as a group and respect each other's talent.  They also do not think they are untouchable, they are just confident that if they play to their full potential, good things will happen.  And by the way, they work their butts off at practice to get better each day.

So, say what you will about the fans but give the respect to our players that they deserve. 

Guest bulldogbfan1

1st off cleanup13 im not from nederland so dont bring them into this .I havent been to a nederland game this year. 2nd of all i wasnt speaking of your child so dont get all bent out of shape. Was just stating my oppion on what ive seen i have watched several of your teams players be rude to other teams players im sure it goes on on all teams to an extent but PNG fans have caused alot of people to pay alot closer attention to how the fans and players act.Maybe if the PNG fans had not showed their *** at the Vidor game people wouldnt be talking about PNG the way they are now.

Guest 81sDad

I can almost best you that Vidor showed more class when they lost to Ozen than alot of the PNG fans did when they lost to Vidor.I can say I Have been to several PNG games this year and they have became the most classless people I have seen in a long time not just the fans but some of the players too.

A couple of PNG players seem to think they are above everyone else well you guys need to face reality your not perfect and you are not untouchable.

Although this is entirely off the thread, I couldn't stand back and let you disrespect our PNG players.  Our fans are very spirited - purple pride goes past the football field to the other sports as well.  As for as our players, they are the most respectful to the other teams, the opposition's coaches and to the umpires.  You never see our players arguing with the umps about plays - that is what Coach Stone and Coach Brevell are there to handle.  Our players do not talk smack to other players on the field because Coach Stone has taught them to be respectful on and off the field when representing PNG. (It would have been interesting if there would have been a microphone in the bulldog dugout when we played you guys.  Our third baseball and pitcher had to endure cussing from the players while their coach stood a few feet and let it happen.  One of the bulldog players that had a lot of class told the PNG players to just ignore his teammates.)   

Getting back to our players integrity.  It actually starts with the pledge of allegiance - look at our players standing erect with their hats over their hearts and their left hand behind their back.  The respect the flag and what it means to be free to play the game they love.  Check out other teams that talk, slouch, etc, when our national anthem is playing.  Also, there is not one player on our team that thinks he is better than anyone else - they play as a group and respect each others talent.  They also do not think they are untouchable, they are just confident that if they play to their full potential, good things will happen.  And by the way, they work their butts off at practice to get better each day.

So, say what you will about the fans but give the respect to our players that they deserve. 

First cleanup what happens on the field should stay on the field so don't bring some crap that was said on a forum. If your Coach is such a standup chap why cant or will he control what happens in the stands? Don't come here playing the POPE bc does not fly. PNG is rude and if they win fine but if they loose all heck breaks out. Look at your softball team this week scoring twenty seven runs in the first inning of a game on a team? Yea go back inside your tepee and smoke more of that purple wacky.

Cleanup13 , You call Lumberton classless during football season because they were enjoying the winning feeling. You downed Vidor during baseball season for enjoying the winning feeling. Every kid deserves to experience that at least once in a lifetime. You as an adult should learn how to lose with dignity!!!!!!

Guest vpirate

Cleanup13 , You call Lumberton classless during football season because they were enjoying the winning feeling. You downed Vidor during baseball season for enjoying the winning feeling. Every kid deserves to experience that at least once in a lifetime. You as an adult should learn how to lose with dignity!!!!!!

Amen......  Nicely said..

Wow!! Still feeling all that love?!?  It has been almost a week and we are still talking about this?  I would hope that one day soon this matter could be chalked up to lesson learned and move on with the rest of the season.  I really think the point has been beaten to death and life should move ahead and let everyone focus on the upcoming games.  

Wow!! Still feeling all that love?!?  It has been almost a week and we are still talking about this?  I would hope that one day soon this matter could be chalked up to lesson learned and move on with the rest of the season.  I really think the point has been beaten to death and life should move ahead and let everyone focus on the upcoming games.  

nicely said..  ;D

see ya tuesday in dayton

From an outside viewpoint, this whole ordeal has gotten out of hand.  From what i have seen and read Vidor has been classy about the entire PNG game and Ozen game.  The PNG fans have indeed been classless.  Stop talking about it on the boards and back it up on the field.

i agree willdabeast!!  this is actually a vidor-ozen forum so why is png even still posting.  get over it!!!!!!

Poor Ozen!  They can't even enjoy their moment.  I thought this thread was suppose to be about the Panther's big win?, and not PNG & Vidor Fans issues with one another!

Great Job Panther's, and hat's off to the Varsity baseball team at Vidor.  Both teams played very well, and no team was taken for granted.  Both teams brought thier A games, and Ozen left the winner's with clutch hits and game saving plays.  Was just a great game to watch for a change.   Both teams had great pitching, very solid infield defensive, and both teams hit the ball well.  Vidor and Ozen fans were great and showed alot class and support to the players.  Good luck to both teams in their games on next Tuesday, and high hopes that the Panther's continue to play great baseball collectively the rest of the season.

Guest ASISEEIT

everyone says png is classless but yall are doggin' just as much as we are so shut up and get over it....there isn't anything that comes out of this trash talk back and forth so dont take it to heart and keep having fun with it cz every1 does it

I guess having no class is fun to you, or does it come natural?? ;)

I agree that this thread was to talk about the game between Ozen and Vidor.  PNG was brought into this thread.  PNG players and parents would like to send congrats to Ozen but when we do then we get beat up on some more for the actions at the Vidor game.  It was a really bad night and bad examples of actions by fans.  Get over it already and move on.  Vidor has some great players and fans and so do the other teams.  Believe it or not so does PNG!!!!!

I agree that this thread was to talk about the game between Ozen and Vidor.  PNG was brought into this thread.  PNG players and parents would like to send congrats to Ozen but when we do then we get beat up on some more for the actions at the Vidor game.  It was a really bad night and bad examples of actions by fans.  Get over it already and move on.  Vidor has some great players and fans and so do the other teams.  Believe it or not so does PNG!!!!!

well most of the png comments congratulating ozen also come with some insults to vidor.  png is an awesome team and played a great game noone is denying that but there has been so much trashtalking that the kids and the great game they played gets lost in all of this. 

Guest vpirate

Wasn't at the game but sounds like a perfectly executed bunt?  ??? ???  If so, your right, gutsy call by the coach but paid off.

I wouldn't call it perfect.  It was a pop up that had eyes...  It got the job done though.

Guest ASISEEIT

come on pirate...anytime it works, it's perfect... ;D

if it doesn't it's a "what the heck was he thinkin'" moment... :D

I believe they're referring to the execution part..  You're taught to bunt the ball on the ground.. It did work out perfect..

Wasnt a pop up was a hard bunt used to draw the firstbaseman away from the bag so he would have a chance and as far as i could tell it was executed pretty well. It stayed off the ground but never more than a couple of feet. No one would have had a chance to catch it in the air. And yes had it not worked out im sure others in the stands would have had words but since it did the coach got lucky and the kids is a master.

Guest vpirate

Wasnt a pop up was a hard bunt used to draw the firstbaseman away from the bag so he would have a chance and as far as i could tell it was executed pretty well. It stayed off the ground but never more than a couple of feet. No one would have had a chance to catch it in the air. And yes had it not worked out im sure others in the stands would have had words but since it did the coach got lucky and the kids is a master.

It was over the picher's head...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317