**Barbers Hill/Longview at SFA**

O well if its in Nac then i will be able to be there cause im going SFA next for football... so that a good choice

Who is SFA playing on Saturday?  If its a good one, me and my wife might stay in NAC to visit some of our old stomping grounds while we were in college and get a hotel room.  Then hit the SFA game and head back south. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Let the fun begin.

I know BH has a game tomorrow, but o well.

Longview's offense is sputtering but still has put up over 200 yards rushing in both games.

Longview's defense has been unbelievable thus far, creating numerous turnovers in the Tyler Lee game.

Think I'll be heading to SFA around 1ish to tailgate. Good luck to Eagle fans this upcoming week.

Let the fun begin.

Longview's offense is sputtering but still has put up over 200 yards rushing in both games.

Longview's defense has been unbelievable thus far, creating numerous turnovers in the Tyler Lee game.

Think I'll be heading to SFA around 1ish to tailgate. Good luck to Eagle fans this upcoming week.

Can't look ahead to much as we have a game tonight, but it is going to be a good oad trip!! BH sputtered last week and almost came out with a victory! I'mhoping to see something better tonight or it will be a long night in SFA ;)  Who did Longfview play this week I haven't seen any scores?

Let the fun begin.

Can't look ahead to much as we have a game tonight, but it is going to be a good oad trip!! BH sputtered last week and almost came out with a victory! I'mhoping to see something better tonight or it will be a long night in SFA ;)  Who did Longfview play this week I haven't seen any scores?

I think they lost to Allen.  Not 100% sure about that though.

I think if BH can make it somewhat competitive, then it will have been good preparation for the district.  BH seems to play up to their opponent, but not sure if that will help much.  I just want to see our kids give a 100% effort, and it will only make them better, no matter what the score. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83