BC vs. HJ Predictions?

I heard today that HJ has never beat BC at baseball in the history of the school. HJ is ready for this one and they have great pitching...at least so far, but im gonna have to say (5-3 HJ)...and whatever the hecklers say were sorry if I could keep them on a leash I would.

Haha what has HJ been doing special to "prepare" for BC? After only beating Orangefield by one I'm more confident thean ever BC's gonan dominate HJ...The Hecklers can't bring this team down too many weapons for BC and this isn't basketball so I'm gonna take BC 8 HJ 2...and HJ isn't going to beat BC for at least another two years

I heard today that HJ has never beat BC at baseball in the history of the school. HJ is ready for this one and they have great pitching...at least so far, but im gonna have to say (5-3 HJ)...and whatever the hecklers say were sorry if I could keep them on a leash I would.

Haha what has HJ been doing special to "prepare" for BC? After only beating Orangefield by one I'm more confident thean ever BC's gonan dominate HJ...The Hecklers can't bring this team down too many weapons for BC and this isn't basketball so I'm gonna take BC 8 HJ 2...and HJ isn't going to beat BC for at least another two years

There not intimidated by them like im sure they have been in the past and if im not mistaken didn't BC beat HF on a dropped pop fly? And just because you have weapons doesn't mean something won't get to you...Congrats on knowing that it is baseball season sir. And i wish you the best of luck for the next two years.

There not intimidated by them like im sure they have been in the past and if im not mistaken didn't BC beat HF on a dropped pop fly? And just because you have weapons doesn't mean something won't get to you...Congrats on knowing that it is baseball season sir. And i wish you the best of luck for the next two years.

HJ are the team that's intimidated they've never beat BC in Baseball get it right kid

HJ are the team that's intimidated they've never beat BC in Baseball get it right kid

HJ are the team? Im actually more intimidated by your grammer sir.

Look ladies instead of insulting the establishment of Hardin-Jefferson and our faculty why not just focus on the game at hand.  I am a HJ student and I do not believe that all of this rediculous bantering is neccessary.  So stifle, rest, simmer down, ect... I take HJ by 1.

This game could go either way. HJ and BC both have excellent pitching. Any team in the district excluding a select few could beat BC. District 21 3a is tough. This is going to be a very exciting game. I'll take HJ by 2. Winning pitcher  goes the distance. BC treasurer quit talkin ish. I'm tired of reading all of your post that just make me shake my head and laugh.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder