next WO-S coach

Guest roberthollister

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaingang Defense

TOBY IS ONE OF THE BEST COACHES AROUND, ESPECIALLY FOR HIS AGE, ALL THE KIDS HERE AT SCHOOL LOVE EM AND HE WORKS EXTREMELY WELL WITH THEM. WE JUST HOPE HE GETS TO CALL SOME PLAYS. WE KNOW ONE THING HE'LL HAVE THE QB EVEN BETTER THAN LAST YEAR

No matter if it was 1st down, 2nd down, 3rd down, 4th down or 5th down, why was the oc not calling plays in the fourth quarter of a playoff game and the ball on the inch line?  Also is the person that called those plays in the Giddings game the same person who call the same plays against Ozen when the ball was on the ONE INCH LINE? 

I definately have to agree with silverhat.  If the oc is not calling the plays when the game is on the line, then why is he even the oc.  I also would like too know who was calling the plays in the second half against La Vega where we had ZERO first downs or against Giddings this year where we had 2 first downs.  What I have learned over the current oc's era is that the bigger the game the smaller the productivity out of the offense!

Hopefully we can gain more first downs, gain more touchdowns, and gain more wins!!  I think that is what all WOS fans stand to GAIN!!  Sportsfreak2008 what do you have to lose by someone that has been around WOS for a while, coming back and coaching?  Why are you so bothered by this?

Hopefully we can gain more first downs, gain more touchdowns, and gain more wins!!  I think that is what all WOS fans stand to GAIN!!  Sportsfreak2008 what do you have to lose by someone that has been around WOS for a while, coming back and coaching?  Why are you so bothered by this?

Well more first downs and touchdowns doesnt always mean more wins, remember defense wins games and thats always been WOS bread and butter

WE WILL ALWAYS PLAY GREAT DEFENSE AS LONG AS WE HAVE COACH T!!  THE OFFENSE IS A DIFFERENT STORY!!

I guess not being from West Orange Im just not understanding b/c last year and the year before didnt WOS average like 30+ points a game not to mention a RB named Garrett who scored 20+ TD's and was a Willie Ray Smith Finalist, and a darn good WR in Ronnie Dennis who was an honorable mention All- Stater. I guess Im on the outside looking in not to mention Ozen hasn't put up numbers like that since Coach Louis left so maybe Im just jealous..

That is the biggest difference between a place like WOS and a place like OZEN, at WOS you are not measured on what you do against hj, hf, or bc, but what you do against the Giddings, Lavega's, and in the playoffs.  I really could care less about what other schools do, but myself and MANY other WOS fans care about this team.  Sometimes a fresh set of eyes can helf a team get over the hump.  For example, Tony Dungy is a great coach and did a great job at Tampa Bay, but the owners had to bring in a different coach to achieve the ultimate goal, which is a ring.  Change will come eventually, no matter how bad some of you fight it!!

Well if I were a coach, I would love to coach at WOS, but since I am not I will support my children who go to school there just the same.  I will also support the coaches, whoever they maybe.  Sincerely,  WOS FAN!!

Guest Chaingang Defense

Im kinda curious.... What is Toby gonna bring to the table this time that he didnt have last time he was here?  Is he in the same position this time? If so, what is gonna be different?

UHH WE THE KIDS LOVE HIM, HE WILL BE THE QB COACH I THINK ALONG WITH SOME OTHER THINGS

To be honest he may never leave!!

And whos fault is that?

DRH

Youre a player or at least a student,correct? If so, then who in the f$#k are you to call out DRH and put anything at his doorstep? Are you an idiot? What you need to do is not worry so much abouy who calls the plays but instead focus your time,effort,and strength on EXECUTING whatever play is called!!!!!