Livingston 2008 Schedule

I watched Livingston play last year and they were far bigger than any team in our district . That was last year though .

* They run the same offense as Vidor and LCM (wing T ) but the only exception is that they have the strength and power (lineman) it takes to run it or at least they did last year . With that being said I think the defenses in 22 4A will adjust easily to it .

If someone knows where to get their roster from last year please post it or @ least a link to it.

They must have grown after the Vidor game.  I was there and they were that big.  Livingston did have a couple of big boys, but the biggest one didnt even play until the 4th quarter when there was an injury.  He wasnt very good just big.

They must have grown after the Vidor game.  I was there and they were that big.  Livingston did have a couple of big boys, but the biggest one didnt even play until the 4th quarter when there was an injury.  He wasnt very good just big.

Their line seemed big to me ! Wing T teams might end up in the bottom 3 because its too predictable and only works for 1 quarter if it works @ all . If your team falls behind using it you will never come back .

Corey Dickerson • 6-8 • 315 • OL • Livingston, Texas (Livingston HS) -  thats pretty big - signed with SFA

Corey Dickerson • 6-8 • 315 • OL • Livingston, Texas (Livingston HS) -  thats pretty big - signed with SFA

I said they had a couple guys that were big but not that good.  At 6'8" 315lbs the best he could do was SFA.  Doesnt sound like a world beater to me.  One big player doesnt make the whole team big.

I said they had a couple guys that were big but not that good.  At 6'8" 315lbs the best he could do was SFA.   Doesnt sound like a world beater to me.  One big player doesnt make the whole team big.

"best he could do was SFA.  Doesnt sound like a world beater to me" - you gotta be kidding Yeoj - how old are you?

I said they had a couple guys that were big but not that good.  At 6'8" 315lbs the best he could do was SFA.   Doesnt sound like a world beater to me.  One big player doesnt make the whole team big.

"best he could do was SFA.   Doesnt sound like a world beater to me" - you gotta be kidding Yeoj - how old are you?

What does my age have to do with the fact that a kid that's NFL size can only muster up a scholarship to SFA?  Seems to me that if was any good he would be at a bigger school with that size.  Besides my point was that one big kid doesnt make the team big.  People keep saying how big Livingston was.  Well I was at their game against Vidor on their side and didnt see more than two big guys, one of which didnt even get to play until their was an injury.  Hell if they were so big why did they struggle against Vidor?  Vidor was the last place team in the district.

"best he could do was SFA.   Doesnt sound like a world beater to me" - you gotta be kidding Yeoj - how old are you?

What does my age have to do with the fact that a kid that's NFL size can only muster up a scholarship to SFA?  Seems to me that if was any good he would be at a bigger school with that size.  Besides my point was that one big kid doesnt make the team big.  People keep saying how big Livingston was.  Well I was at their game against Vidor on their side and didnt see more than two big guys, one of which didnt even get to play until their was an injury.  heck if they were so big why did they struggle against Vidor?  Vidor was the last place team in the district.

Where did you play?

Guest Pirate V Ball

"best he could do was SFA.  Doesnt sound like a world beater to me" - you gotta be kidding Yeoj - how old are you?

What does my age have to do with the fact that a kid that's NFL size can only muster up a scholarship to SFA?  Seems to me that if was any good he would be at a bigger school with that size.  Besides my point was that one big kid doesnt make the team big.  People keep saying how big Livingston was.  Well I was at their game against Vidor on their side and didnt see more than two big guys, one of which didnt even get to play until their was an injury.  heck if they were so big why did they struggle against Vidor?  Vidor was the last place team in the district.

Struggle? Their lines were were pretty darn big from what i remember.

Where did you play?

First of all, I'm not 6'8" 315 lbs.  If I was I would go to a college that actually won a game last year.  Next, as big as this kid is he only made honorable mention all district.  Like my original point stated,  Livingston had a couple of big guys that were not very good and two big guys doesn't equate into a big team.  If Livingston was so big how come they couldn't get one touchdown in the playoff game against Dayton?

Where did you play?

First of all, I'm not 6'8" 315 lbs.  If I was I would go to a college that actually won a game last year.  Next, as big as this kid is he only made honorable mention all district.  Like my original point stated,  Livingston had a couple of big guys that were not very good and two big guys doesn't equate into a big team.  If Livingston was so big how come they couldn't get one touchdown in the playoff game against Dayton?

You are a wanta be so get off the kids back and what do you care where he is going  are you infatuated with him?

Where did you play?

You are a wanta be so get off the kids back and what do you care where he is going  are you infatuated with him?

Im a want to be what? LMAO  I didn't even bring this dude up, the other guy did to prove that Livingston was this big and bad team that the 4A district should be worried about.  You turned in to Captain Save a Chump and tried make it seem like I didn't know what I was talking about.  Read my signature and apply it next time you try to reply to my post!

Where did you play?

Im a want to be what? LMAO  I didn't even bring this dude up, the other guy did to prove that Livingston was this big and bad team that the 4A district should be worried about.  You turned in to Captain Save a Chump and tried make it seem like I didn't know what I was talking about.  Read my signature and apply it next time you try to reply to my post!

:D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder