TABC All-State

Guest bleed orange

The TABC made the correct choice with Miss Green. But there should have been two more. In my opinion they blew it. Last year 21 3A had 4 that made it. This year we had one. Something wrong with that picture. The district was just as strong this year as last year. TABC dropped the ball on this one. I am not surprised. Last year WOS made it to the sweet 16 and was not ranked at the end of the season. SETX gets no love. A never ending story.

Quite honestly, none of SETX sports get much respect in the state of Texas.  Seems to just be a fact of life.  We're kind of used to it. ::)

ozen bball is respected in the state of texas believe me

In girls basketball? 

Looks like we need our coachs to join there club if we expect our kids to get the respect they deserve. I not saying they other girls aren't deserving but, the other 2 girls in 3a are as good as any players out there. They should post stats with all players. So everyone can see how well they played all season.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like we need our coachs to join there club if we expect our kids to get the respect they deserve. I not saying they other girls aren't deserving but, the other 2 girls in 3a are as good as any players out there. They should post stats with all players. So everyone can see how well they played all season.

It's possible they look at the schedule and the player's talent.

If that's the case, Bernson and Little should have been a unanimous choice. Both players definitely had the talent and the numbers to back that up this year. Also, both teams played tough schedules. District 21-3A was one of the toughest districts in the state, and both teams played some pretty stiff competition in non-district. Orangefield played Central and then played in two very tough tournaments...Lovelady and Sulphur!!! Hardin Jefferson played probably one of the toughest schedules in the state and was very successful. Bottom line, just no love for southeast Texas teams!!!

If that's the case, Bernson and Little should have been a unanimous choice. Both players definitely had the talent and the numbers to back that up this year. Also, both teams played tough schedules. District 21-3A was one of the toughest districts in the state, and both teams played some pretty stiff competition in non-district. Orangefield played Central and then played in two very tough tournaments...Lovelady and Sulphur!!! Hardin Jefferson played probably one of the toughest schedules in the state and was very successful. Bottom line, just no love for southeast Texas teams!!!

Yep, I'll have to agree with your assessment.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124