23-2A Next Year

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin-Hunter Davis will be the next Tramaine in the district average 16.5 ppg in district this yr, Also has two returning starters back which were freshman this year.

No disrespect here, but I don't think there will be another player in this district that matches the caliber of a Tramaine Thomas type. I watched him come on the scene as a Freshman and he dominated for all 4 years. He added dimensions to his game each year, making him a better player. At any given moment, you knew he could take over the game. I hated to see him with the ball in his hand because I knew he would do 'something' for his team. I think Hunter Davis benefited from having Marsh on his team, so with all of the attention being on Marsh, Davis would be the 2nd option. One would have to watch the beginning of next year to see how he adapts to being the "go-to" man for Hardin.

Kountze should be untouchable next year.Anahuac will be pretty solid also if they stay elgible.Hunter Davis will be solid at Hardin but will have very little help with Daniel gone.EC may make a playoff run but it will be difficult without Tramain.This district graduated some very good ballplayers and don't forget New Waverly is coming back to region 3 and they were real young.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest baseball25

Football.......you got to understand Hardin has three returing starters....hunter Davis will be hard to stop avg 17ppg in district and is only going to get better and the other two starters were freshman...

Kountze brings back everyone and basically everyone else takes some huge hits from graduation so I think 2-7 is wide open.Playoff spots will be fun but overall the district will be down a little.I think Hunter Davis is a fine player but he will struggle without any post presence.Roman Walker will have tons of help and will be the best player in this district next year.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest A-TOWN

I see Hardin still competing for the playoff spot so Basketball going to be a fight for the 2nd place spot

1st place -Kountze- Dominates the District

Fight for the 2nd place spot

East Chambers- have Carrington, Green, Raymond, Davis coming back

Anahuac- I think they lost Rivon,  but Coach West will have those Panthers ready for next year and i heard they were young

Hardin- Hunter Davis returns and i thought i heard they say that 2 other starters are returning

Guest baseball25

Yes Hardin has Hunter davis back and he's going to me quicker, stronger, and more dangerous than what he was this year. Avg 16.6 ppg in district. DJ hall and Marquis james coming back and they avg 6 ppg as freshman this year and there going to better. Also hardin will have a 6ft6 guy that had mono the whole year and couldn't play this year and as of right now looks descent and  will be a guy that bangs down low.......so Hardin will be a team to fight for a playoff spot..

Hardin won't resemble the team they were this year without Marsh.They will also miss Nolan in the backcourt.Davis is a very good ballplayer and will be the best point guard in the district this year.That's the good news for the Hornets,thats where you have to start building your club.Not sure he has enough help though to compete.The freshmen players for the hornets were as good as Daniel made them.I think they are probably 4th in this district.

Guest A-TOWN

Kountze

Anahuac

Hardin

East Chambers

These 4 teams will fight it out next year, Kountze goin to dominate the district, but it will be a 3 way tie for the 2nd place team

Kountze should be untouchable next year.Anahuac will be pretty solid also if they stay elgible.Hunter Davis will be solid at Hardin but will have very little help with Daniel gone.EC may make a playoff run but it will be difficult without Tramain.This district graduated some very good ballplayers and don't forget New Waverly is coming back to region 3 and they were real young.

Sounds about right too me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag