Buna @ Kountze Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

Guest kvillecheer

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wonder why Kvillecheer not on here talkin smack, whats goin on

okey. i was gonna keep my mouth shut about this one... but now your just askin for it.  ;)

I'm really tired of hearing Buna's excuses. They have an excuse for everything. They also think they are gonna WIN everything. * Kind of how they were gonna beat NEWTON. haha That was a joke.* But now its baseball season and any BUNA person would say FOOTBALL DOESN'T MATTER NOW.

I hope Kountze beats the snot outta Buna. Maybe they will have an excuse for that too. lol. Anyways we'll just have to see how it works out tonight.

Guest A-TOWN

okey. i was gonna keep my mouth shut about this one... but now your just askin for it.  ;)

I'm really tired of hearing Buna's excuses. They have an excuse for everything. They also think they are gonna WIN everything. * Kind of how they were gonna beat NEWTON. haha That was a joke.* But now its baseball season and any BUNA person would say FOOTBALL DOESN'T MATTER NOW.

I hope Kountze beats the snot outta Buna. Maybe they will have an excuse for that too. lol. Anyways we'll just have to see how it works out tonight.

Ok good luck Kvillecheer

Guest larry mcgee

Guest larry mcgee

ha ha ha you got your wish. kountze was killing buna 1-1 in the third. Not too hot on the finish but they almost "beat the snott out of em"    ;D

I REALLY DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT BUNA BASEBALL BUT I KNOW THERE GONNA IMPROVE DRAMATICALLY IN THE NEXT COMMING YEARS. THEY SEEM TO BE GETTING MORE AND MORE INVOLVED WITH SELECT BASEBALL AND DOING WELL AT IT. THESE HIGH SCHOOL COACHES  IN NED. P.N. BC.OF HAVE IT PRETTY GOOD. NOT THAT THE KIDS ARENT COACHED WELL BUT FROM THE TIME THEY ARE 7 THEY ARE PLAYING AND LEARNING AT A HIGHER LEVEL. AND PARENTS ARE PAYING BIG MONEY FOR PRIVATE LESSONS. THERE ARE ALOT OF EX PROS AROUND HERE GIVING LESSONS AND HITTING FACILITIES TO IMPROVE THEIR GAME. I THINK NO MATTER HOW BUNA LOOKS RIGHT NOW THEIR GONNA IMPROVE ALOT IN THE YEARS TO COME.

Guest larry mcgee

Improve alot?? You obviously dont know anybody that plays for Buna now but they have so very good players throughout the whole line up. They are ranked #2 in the STATE of TEXAS. I dont know what kids your talking about coming in but they cant get much better then the team now. Not to mention they are only losing two starters this season as well

I THOUGHT I SAID THAT. I DONT KNOW HOW BUNA IS LOOKING NOW I WAS SPEAKING OF THE YOUNGER KIDS. I AM HAPPY FOR THEM IF THEY HAVE A GOOD TEAM. I HOPE THEY GO ALL THEY WAY. I SAID IN MY FIRST SENTENCE THAT I DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THERE TEAM. MY POINT WAS THAT THE YOUNGER KIDS THEY HAVE COMMING UP LOOK REALLY GOOD ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE RESCOURCES PARENTS HAVE NOW.

Guest larry mcgee

Well all im saying is that this is the topic for the varsity team not the little league team. Not to bash on the little guys but what they did before they get to varsity means absolutely nothing. The topic was to talk about buna and kountze prodictions not the buna little league or select team (which i heard was pretty good) ;D.

Guest larry mcgee

Its obvious that were both from Buna so lets just end this. Im sure that the younger group of kids have a lot of talent but your posts are making the highschool team (2007 District Champs) sound like they lack in talent. They are ranked #2 in State and dont deserve the bashing they recieved. How about instead saying they will IMPROVE DRAMATICALLY we say they will win many more district titles and make a few runs for the state championship????

NO I AM NOT FROM BUNA. I GUESS I MISUNDERSTOOD A PREVIOUS POST. I SAID I NO NOTHING ABOUT THE BUNA TEAM AND READ A POST THAT MADE IT SOUND LIKE THE TEAM WASNT THE BEST OF LUCK. I APOLOGIZE THAT I TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY. TO THE BUNA BASEBALL TEAM I MEANT NO DISRESPECT. LIKE I SAID I HOPE THEY GO ALL THE WAY AND WISH NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS FOR THEM. BASHING THE BUNA TEAM, I WOULD NEVER BASH ANY TEAM. BOTH MY BOYS PLAY BALL AND I WOULD NOT APPRECIATE ANYONE DOING THAT TO THE TEAM THEY PLAY FOR.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86