Hey Jody is this true or false

Guest bulldogbark

Guest bulldogbark

I read a story in a local paper today about a couple of Barbers Hill players, a running back and wide reciever had noticed a white powdery substance on the field after practice. The FBI was called in, and determined that it was the goal line. :ROFL

I read a story in a local paper today about a couple of Barbers Hill players' date=' a running back and wide reciever had noticed a white powdery substance on the field after practice. The FBI was called in, and determined that it was the goal line. :ROFL[/quote']

Why not finish the old joke?

Sources in the FBI say that there is no worry because the BH players will not likely see it for the rest of the year.

Come on now Bark be NICE :lol: I have a feeling that the Patton boys will hit the line several times this year. Bark do you guys play the Hill?

Hey Bark i got the site back up but you may have to register again. SORRY That should be a good game Bark you and the Hill. I am telling you Bro the Hill is going to be a load this year. They have their best team in my opinion in about eight years or so. We know that the Jasper team will be ready though right Mr. Bark? :lol:

http://huffmanfalcons.com/sportsforum/

Guest bulldogbark

ok I'll go over and register again....yeah I know that they will be tough this year as will everybody we play...gotta hang with the dogs though...just hopeing that we still have some tricks in our bone bag :lol:

Guest bulldogbark

it should be , but then again it is a game early in the season, and playing a team like Barbers Hill should give us a good idea what we need to work on or what we need to pray for :lol:

I read a story in a local paper today about a couple of Barbers Hill players' date=' a running back and wide reciever had noticed a white powdery substance on the field after practice. The FBI was called in, and determined that it was the goal line. :ROFL[/quote']

I don't care who you are, that there is funny :D

Unless Jasper is muchbetter than last year, I don't see them beating BH. It is early in the season, so who knows. We could easily begin district minus 3 wins. I am going on a limb here and saying BH wins over Jasper by 10.

As for the below Gilmer reference, I have not yet seen another team that good. I would have likes to see that Gilmer team play last years Wimberly team.

Guest bulldogbark

he Jody the week of the game you need to pm your cell or I will give you my cell number...hold on you know cell right, its that little thing thats in your pocket that vibrates once in a while....wait I need to be more clear on that...its the other thing in your pocket that you talk on :D:D J/K but if your coming to Jasper we need to hook up before the game go eat then see the game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami