HJ Vs. HF Predictions??

the fact that you think that polatics doesnt affect high school sports and it does....and the fact that i know more now about sports than you ever will.

If you were good enough at baseball, you'd be on the right side of the politics.  And your second statement, maybe you should try to be a comedian.

.you missed the whole politics part of what i was say huh.....so you think its funny that i know more than you?

Nope, I just know politics will not effect you if you are good enough to play on varsity. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you don't have an answer for my question? Maybe you should actually pay attention in class and not be on here so you will be educated enough to come up with a well thought out argument instead of just pulling that "no you tell me" bushleague stuff... Next please.

Because HJ has to much offense and to strong of a pitching core for HF to handle, yeah they have good pitchers but HJ has too many guys that can take the ball out of the park at any time

What, you don't have an answer for my question? Maybe you should actually pay attention in class and not be on here so you will be educated enough to come up with a well thought out argument instead of just pulling that "no you tell me" bushleague stuff... Next please.

Because HJ has to much offense and to strong of a pitching core for HF to handle, yeah they have good pitchers but HJ has too many guys that can take the ball out of the park at any time

easy to say after the game

yes HJ beat HF for the first of many....and HORNDAWG......you have missed the point of the politics thing....it dont matter how good you are; if the coach and the coaching staff dont like you then there is no hope....i hope that is plain enough for you.

Just face it you aren't good enough for varsity

Not good enough and it's everyone's else's fault because he has a lack of talent to play at the varsity level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder