hjs seniors

theres nothing to hang yalls heads about yall had a great two year run going 73-9 over two seasons winning a state championship and then getting back to the regional finals theres alot of teams out there that cant even say they did one of those two yall had a great run and thank yall for letting the community enjoy it with yall

theres nothing to hang yalls heads about yall had a great two year run going 73-9 over two seasons winning a state championship and then getting back to the regional finals theres alot of teams out there that cant even say they did one of those two yall had a great run and thank yall for letting the community enjoy it with yall

Amen.I had the opportunity to meet these young men three years ago when my son started playing summer ball with them.They are as fine a group as I've ever been around.The community and the parents should be extremely proud of them.

Oh you are so right 73 great nights of driving home. My dog really appreciates it becuase I only kick her when we loose......JK ;)

Seriously you guys have had a great career. 

I cant remember but how many games in a row without a loss was it....absolutely awesome.

i believe it was something like 34 straight games without a loss

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder