Bryan 10 LCM 6

LCM put on a serious comeback to avoid being shut out and run ruled for the second straight day. Though it was close to 80 degrees, there was a snow ball fight when the Bears were in the field. Hope all that is behind them now. Word in the stands was that it was mostly the umpires fault again. Good thing is that when we get back to the triangle and get our homer umps, this wont be a problem.

go bears

What I don't understand "DaBears", is that you're always downgrading the Bears.  If you REALLY are from Little-Cypress, respresent with some pride and class, otherwise. . . STICK IT!  By the way, I think it's time for a new name because you're definitely

no Mike Ditka.  Have a clue man. .

The only tension in BearLand is how to get all of their players on the field.  They seem to have a very strong team from top to bottom as I am sure the rest of 20-AAAA will find out soon enough.  I was at the Brenham game and the kid who pitched for Brenham was truly oustanding.  Umpiring was NOT A FATOR IN THAT ONE!  That kid's 88 mph and strong bat was the difference.  Those two teams will no doubt meet again before the year is over.  The Bears will be fine and anyone who doubts them should have learned a lesson from the past 12 years.  Griff and his crew are ready for anyone, anytime, anywhere. WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder