Kingwood Park

• 1 year later...
Guest rambleonus

Teams of note Dawson and St Pius.  I wouldn't worry about KP.  We don't have anyone throwing over 80 and no seniors.  Way too young.

Guest patriot117

"Please don't throw me into that briar patch" 

Br'er Rabbit

We won't worry about Kingwood Park, if you won't worry about GCM. ;)

Teams of note Dawson and St Pius.  I would worry about KP.  We don't have anyone throwing over 80 and no seniors.  Way too young.

I would bet the kid that pitched yesterday was at 82-83 and you have some good hitters as well--May is a fine player as is the big kid w/ a great bat

I saw K.P. play all 5 of their games at the Certa- Bearden tournament in West Orange and believe me when I say that they are very good. Good coaching, good defense, good hitters and good pitching. I am told that they are a young team so watch out for these guys, they will get even better!

I saw them play Shepherd,Dayton, Crosby and WOS this weekend.  They are a team that plays solid defense, put the ball in play all the way through the lineup and throw strikes.  I did not see any over powering pitching, but they kept everyone off balance.  Time will tell when they start to run across other teams number 1 & 2 pitchers in the rotation, could be a dangerous team.

Guest rambleonus

I was only there for the Crosby and WOS games.  The #2 pitched against Vidor.  Kpark started a freshman against WOS.  Dayton and Crosby saw #3 and #4 in no particular order. So far the bats haven't failed them yet but they are a young team.  They play New Caney tonight at Panther Field.  Kpark is 9-0 right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder