Fastest Base Runnin?? Fastest contact to first??? 21-3A Teams only

Guest Orangeboy

Heart had 22 steals freshmen year. 35 steals sophmore year. 34 junior year.

Looky there 21-3A Hart had a down year on steals last year, maybe he's getting old.  :D

Guest bballdude

Looky there 21-3A Hart had a down year on steals last year, maybe he's getting old.   :D

lol. yea dont worry about it. he is getting old im thinking he might only get like thirty six stolen bases this year.

Looky there 21-3A Hart had a down year on steals last year, maybe he's getting old.   :D

Much of that probably had to do with Bronson's ability to advance him with his bunts.  That could cut down on his "need" to steal second.

Regardless, adding up 22, 35, and 34 I got 91 steals going into his senior year.  He would have to have a complete meltdown not to get to 100.  How many does he have already in 08?

Any other comments on this topic?? besides arguements over who can get 100 steals in a high school Career!

We understand its possible to do!

yes it is possible, and is getting pretty close to being done.  Hart had three steals in one recent game, and that alone brings him to 94.  He just needs two more games.   ;)   ;D

actually, stealing bases is about a lot more that raw speed.  Hart somehow just always seems to make it, even when the throw is perfect.

Hart has had at least 7 steals since tournament play this year and district starts next week--so I don't know when one actually starts counting.

Every game which was not a "scrimmage" counts.  The first game that "counts" was the opener against Livingston on Feb 19.  That and every game since then counts for record and for stats.

Guest bballdude

I wonder what the record is?

I couldnt find the record for just texas but the record for the nation is.

151 Lance Taylor, Athens Bible, 1998-02

I wonder what the record is?

I couldnt find the record for just texas but the record for the nation is.

151 Lance Taylor, Athens Bible, 1998-02

That is easily within reason for Hart this year.  ;) ;D  All he needs to do is average two steals every time he gets on base.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder