*Central vs. Barbers Hill Playoff/73-71 BH Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Thats what I thought..No one cares what you think....I still need an answer from a moderator about my question I posed earlier...You guys let these cowards get on here and say whatever it is that they want and when I reply, its deleted...Please tell me why that is?

DickyV is a bitter person--for whatever reason--calls other posters names--makes excuses for bad behavior--and finds excuses when his team loses-----now back to the game:

congrats to BH I am happy to have called it wrong for it looks like discipline carried the day and to the "Dick Theory" was ONCE AGAIN proven to be false---BTW BH plays physical when the refs allow it and not dirty

oh so im a coward i meet up with u and shake your hand its just you keep on talking about "you know where to find me" and "yall know where i coach at" no i dont i have probably never heard of you before cause you are probably one of those low middle school assistants who gets brought up for playoff time and if not prove it.  ;)

Guest DickVitale

No, Coop, I want to know why you guys let these guys attack ME for no reason, then delete my responses..PM me if you must, I just want to know, because these guys do this all the time and the post stays and mine disappears..

Thats what I thought..No one cares what you think....I still need an answer from a moderator about my question I posed earlier...You guys let these cowards get on here and say whatever it is that they want and when I reply, its deleted...Please tell me why that is?

Somehow I don't think the post that you have had deleted was you calling someone an Idiot! During football season I'm called an Idiot at least 3 times a week ;D Just wear it like a badge of honor and move on 8) Some of the Mods are a little Bias, but overall they do a good job at not letting a thread get to personall.

After a loss it is just better to move on and not try to qualify it with what everyone reads as sour grapes!

Central has nothing to hang their head about , BH is a good team and the Jags took them to the wire!

No, Coop, I want to know why you guys let these guys attack ME for no reason, then delete my responses..PM me if you must, I just want to know, because these guys do this all the time and the post stays and mine disappears..

and now it is the "victim" card

Guest DickVitale

DickyV is a bitter person--for whatever reason--calls other posters names--makes excuses for bad behavior--and finds excuses when his team loses-----now back to the game:

congrats to BH I am happy to have called it wrong for it looks like discipline carried the day and to the "Dick Theory" was ONCE AGAIN proven to be false---BTW BH plays physical when the refs allow it and not dirty

No, I am not bitter, and no I never made any excuse for anybody..I was giving my take on what I saw at last nights Central/BH game and all of a sudden it turns into you cowards attacking me over the internet...Like it always does...And NO, I have never been a middle school coach, not that there is anything wrong with that, and I have nothing to prove to anyone on here...Those that know me do, those that don't...don't..

No, I am not bitter, and no I never made any excuse for anybody..I was giving my take on what I saw at last nights Central/BH game and all of a sudden it turns into you cowards attacking me over the internet...Like it always does...And NO, I have never been a middle school coach, not that there is anything wrong with that, and I have nothing to prove to anyone on here...Those that know me do, those that don't...don't..

"cowards" sounds like name calling to me--DickyV

Guest DickVitale

"cowards" sounds like name calling to me--DickyV

Difference is that ANYTHING I say on here, I will say it face to face....That is the difference....try me.

Guest DickVitale

wow dickie now u are showing what a real man u are. Try me, I AM BIG BAD DICKIE V

Whatever...Its always good to have an understanding...Just letting you know where I stand on the issue.