*West Brook vs. Ozen/WB WINS 11-3/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

i like the way you think bigbodyBENZer...west brook looked solid out there with huff and Chris Muellner each going 3 for 4 and bender and nate dealing out there...theyre looking good going into the Houston Christian tournament even though they start out with St. Pius who they lost to last year but im sure seek revenge (as hey did against Ozen)

This score doesn't surprise me, WB too much for Ozen

I agree Ozen didn't show me anything,  sure not a top ten team in this area. I think Gardiner played hurt, Lott should have been on a pitch count this early in the season ???. Did o.k but not great,

for WB the Chris Muellner can swing the bat well. I thought Huff hits should have been outs. Ozen have their hands full this year again :'(

i like the way you think bigbodyBENZer...west brook looked solid out there with huff and Chris Muellner each going 3 for 4 and bender and nate dealing out there...theyre looking good going into the Houston Christian tournament even though they start out with St. Pius who they lost to last year but im sure seek revenge (as hey did against Ozen)

Let's hope Coop can hold off the rain that's forecast for Thursday. We (BH) open with St. Pius on Thursday at the HC tourney. BH/Westbrook on Friday. Congrats to Todd Wallace on his HR.

ballin4life?    first let me congratulate you on your name...but if you would have been there...i think they were hits...and you got one thing right..muellner does stroke and polish that baseball

no.... his hits were not hits they all shouldve been caught, the bunt was good but if with any other team other than ozen thats an out for sure, the little hit to the short stop was a well hit ball and shouldve have been caught and his last hit definitly shouldve been and out... so make sure you get that right first

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder