Barber's Hill downs Huffman as Ybarra drops 45 points

Well after some softball, I dropped in to watch BH abd Huffman basketball. Huffman had to win to keep any faint hope of playoffs alive. They played hard and cut the lead to 2 a few times. However, every time they made a rub, Mr. Ybarra took over. He scored 43 or 45 points in total, andwas truly a 1 man show. Great student, great player , great kid

Well after some softball, I dropped in to watch BH abd Huffman basketball. Huffman had to win to keep any faint hope of playoffs alive. They played hard and cut the lead to 2 a few times. However, every time they made a rub, Mr. Ybarra took over. He scored 43 or 45 points in total, andwas truly a 1 man show. Great student, great player , great kid

Was a pretty good outing and wonder if that is a school record? Falcons cut the lead to one in the fourth but could not stop Ybarra. Marcus Compian and Rone had twenty each for Huffman. Now King travels to BH on Friday which will be for the final playoff spot and King almost beat Smiley last night. I do llke Coach Toon for BH very nice man. and humble man. 

Yea Gander but you know who the Mac Daddy of the night was? MH  8) Was physical and in comes old MH and settles down the paint with a couple of fouls in a minute. Like the shot to the head in the paint? LOL

nice total for the kid... i guess him being out half the season would explain why we haven't heard anything about him.

Brooks returned from injury the last week of December. He has previously put up scoring totals of 13,13,14,16,21,25,28,and 33 to go along with his season high of 45. That's 23+ a game during that stretch.

Yea he had a good night but it was the left hand he had going last night but he actually had 43. One of the best shows I have seen since the Kountze days about five years ago when Peters rolled into town.

Yea he had a good night but it was the left hand he had going last night but he actually had 43. One of the best shows I have seen since the Kountze days about five years ago when Peters rolled into town.

I wish I could've seen that one, ETBU. That had to be entertaining no matter who you were pulling for. We were down in Bay City for the first baseball scrimmage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty