CENTRAL!

sOcceR77

I THINK CENTRAL HAS A VERY GOOD ROUNDED PLAYERS...BUT THEIR DEFENSE JUST DONT SEEM TO GET THE JOB DONE...AFTER THE LOSS AT NEDERLAND LAST NIGHT makes me question the jags playoff chances...can they do it???? well see about that later on the season....FOR ALL THE TEAMS TAKE A LOOK AT #11 #9 AND #10 this are the best players they have and if ull can stop an pressure them central is nothing! I think centrals midfield is fairly the best in the district!.Also central needs to play and not take so much time on talking trash to other team players or fans! yalls reputation is bad as it is so lets be more calm haha ;D doubt it! or better yet say it on spanish that way u guys dont get red cards! :P  :D

I agree with you bullet..  I know what people feel like when they get an email from me.. well bon mot at least... he fixes my mistakes in red ink and sends it back.. i be dumb..  well getting to the central topic.. yes .. play soccer .. and quit worrying about cheap stuff and you will gain respect.  certainly you have some very good players...  good luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin