22-4A prediction

Guest Ricthepic

Guest Ricthepic

I'm going out on the limb with this one. LCM runs the table and gets the 3rd place spot. The slump is over and the remaining schedule is favorable. Let the debate begin.

Guest whatdoIknow

I think my pirates (with its 7 players) will still come out of this picture victorious.  We're a little down, but Coach Lance does a good job keeping them motivated....I saw that this summer!

Guest DickVitale

OK Ric, first off, lets not take the Dickie V catch phrase "let the debate begin"...That's patented Dickie V material, there, ok?? ;D ;D...Back to the question....

Ummmmm, that's not a bad assesment, who does LCM have left? PNG, Nederland, Lumberton, and Dayton, right? It would be a tall task for LCM, especially the Dayton game IN Dayton (if I am not mistaken)..not totally impossible though...I suppose.

Guest DickVitale

Ohhh, LCM still has to play Central? So much for that running the rest of the table thing!! Had they (Central) just not lost to Dayton, maybe a slim possibility, but, now those Central kids are not going to slip again...well except for when it comes to Ozen, but.... ;D...other than that...I doubt it very seriously..

Guest Ricthepic

My apologies to you Dick. Did not mean to infringe on copyright. Most sorry. LCM has shown a habit of playing both Central and Ozen tough at home. Ozen has always beaten them, but it has been tough. Central is vulnerable. That was proven Tuesday night. Might be a playin situation. That's great for the fans, more hoops.

Guest whatdoIknow

Easy Rickey....my man dickey knows what he is talking about.  I understand he has deep 22-4A roots.  Not to mention my pirates are going to take care of your bears...we did it once we will do it again. We're thinking about playing the remainder of our games in the old gym just to wake up the echos.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder