Soccer Next Season

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ has good coaches this year, i like Jorge, but unless ya'll got some good freshmen; Alverez, West, and Flowers seem to be the only shining stars. Miles moved away and that crazy awesome defender Thomas goes to LCM where he doesn't play soccer. Tater may fill his place, but not likely.

we have a few good freshmen, that could possibly play on varsity.... 1 of them could probably even start....

we won like 1 game....

but were in a different district this year.

by the way our practices are going, i really dont know what might come of this year. our coach is a offensive line coach from the football team (again), but hes not doing a bad job at coaching.

right now, it looks like we have about 11 O.K players and the rest are veryyyyyy bad. so we dont have very good subs...

but you never know what might happen.

i think we scrimage...vidor? (not quite sure on that) on jan. 5th. well see how everything goes.

why is it going to be a doozy?  ???

because we arent the best team around.

we have some individual talent. but some of our players dont play as a team.

and that can come to hurt you when those certain few are the best players on yoru team. BUT, one of those players just quit. so that may help or hurt us. im not sure yet.

Umm.. my guess would be b/c Vidor is heavily favored(being nice).......

BTW..... Does Jasper or anywhere near Jasper have a club program???????

haha yea i know vidor is pretty good. and im not scared to say we arent the best.

i have no idea how this year will turn out.

And no, the closest club program around jasper is in Beaumont i think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369