Who Has The Best Looking Uniforms In SE Texas?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozen's road uniforms bug me because of the yellow numbers (way hard to read). Also last year Ozen made a change to their helmets I didn't understand. They kept yellow helmets but the wordmark "PANTHERS" was in old gold which was virtually unreadable plus there's no old gold anyhwere else on the uni's. I really like their old uni's with the white helmets blue jerseys white pants they had more of a pro feel.

as much as i hated them(the school),t.j. would get new uniforms every year!!! with many different combo's. they could go with white,maroon,or gold pants. jersy would be maroon,white,maroon/gold.each year or every other would be a new design too.

TJ was definatly known for combos, 6 different in all.

HOME

Maroon/Maroon

Maroon/Gold

Maroon/White

ROAD

White/White

White/Maroon

White/Gold

WO-Stark has done the same sort of thing in the past, it's like they've kept uniforms from every year thus the two different style of home jerseys, etc.

I like ours the best!

that bright yellow is ugly.  by the way I thought you guys colors were blue and gold.  you should have gold helmets like ned and gold in your jersey.  drop the canary yellow its just plain old ugly.

i remember #44 mr. mcgill and those uniforms. i was a freshman at lincoln and was saying to myself,"what so damn special about pn-g?" i was in the band and all the upper classman were all jacked up about the game.that was there away uniforms.i also remember footplayers that day saying how pn-g wasn't nothing and how they were going to win. :-[

Going to the playoffs was not even the subject here the whole point is you said we play like looney tunes when these looney tunes have beat yall in the past and beat yall last night

Complete refersal of the original post.  For the record the  "so-called blowout"  was Lumberton 18 - Silsbee 16.  If you guys would quit building shopping centers you might stay 4A.  Judging the population boom in Lumberton, you will be in 4A a long time.  Silsbee will be back up there eventually and then the rivalry can resume.  Until then, can it with the blowout talk until it happens in this millenia.   ;)

Matter of fact check the stats and see how miserable Lumberton has been.  Real Bad.  I mean real bad.

The Forum is "Southeast Texas All-Time Football Records".

I just looked at the 6 years when yall were in 4A Lumberton beat yall 4 out of 6 times.. So no matter what class we are in.. Lumberton will keep working hard and building the program.. No one really looks at the past here just the future and what is to come... But i think we do have some nice jerseys.. Wish they could change thier cleats up a lil bit from black to white.. But i understand from where coach c likes the black nikes..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder