Who Has The Best Looking Uniforms In SE Texas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i'm going to say wos uniforms are the best, the blue and silver make a good combination. and i think are helmets are one of the most recognizable helmets in the state. we've had the same logo on the helmets for 20 straight years. we went to the flying wos logo in 1986 our first year in 4A.

Good Lord that was a god awful helmet. Yeah the Revolution Helmets are much much nicer. plus I hear they are much more comfortable. I am digging the new logo. I loved the other logo but it was cluttered for the side of a helmet. I love our new home uniforms. Its a new variation to columbia blue.

• 5 months later...

I do like the PN-G unies, but nothing tops our away jerseys...the white chest area with the gray collar area with the big maroon numbers.  I love Dayton's horseshoe helmet.  I'd have to say the best overal jersey would have to be  Lumberton and the West Brook jersey.  Lovin that big WB. I love Lumberton's home unies.  Nederland jersey is too plain jane, but I do like the 'old english' N though.  Ugliest overall unies would be Ozen's, without a doubt.

i know i'm old school ,but when i went to vidor many years ago, they had the helmit that was old gold with a white stripe down the middle with scull and crossbones on the side. that looked sharp. plus the home jerseys were old gold with gold pants with a white stripe. that was the pirates look back then. but, i love the broncos uniforms with the horseshoe and stripes on the jerseys. yep, looks like the indy. colts  ;D

2 years ago tarkington had jerseys the style of the rams....and to top that off they had gold helmets with a maroon longhorn....kinda like texas......the year before they had the same thing with a maroon *modified* texans logo.....they changed the eyes and put smoke being blown out the nose! i thought they were awesome!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics