Who Has The Best Looking Uniforms In SE Texas?

I wonder if MB has the old Unis with the tribal markings somewhere that we could wear for the rest of the season

Maybe he has the old unis from the last time we went to state, maybe they still have some majic left in em

The PNG unis with the tribal markings were pretty cool.  I also remember when the back said "Big Purple Pride" instead of the players name.  I think I'm remembering right (early '90s) Feel free to correct.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you all have it wrong, how could you vote against HF with their Royal Blue and Vegas Gold

uniforms and sitting atop this wonderful attire is a beautiful Golden Dome adorned with an astonishing

Blue Longhorn Head. Sorry I needed the votes so I had to embellish things a little. Can you tell I'm in sales?

I happen to like the all black uniforms Nederland wears. The piping over the shoulder pads and stripes on the pants give that old school look. The numbers on the helmets are a nice touch as well.

PN-G would look a little better if the Purple on the helmet could match the purple on the uniforms. its always just a little off. I am still a huge fan of the old school PN-G uni's from the late 80's & Early 90's. The one's w/ the zig zags.

Guest tigersvoice

i like the style of lumbertons uniforms but i dont like the powder blue as the main jersey color

Well, now that you have brought it up - I don't mind the powder blue jerseys - but NOT WITH those red pants.  What would look great?  White pants trimmed in red and a headgear that is white with a blue and red decal of some sort.  Awesome.

Well, now that you have brought it up - I don't mind the powder blue jerseys - but NOT WITH those red pants.  What would look great?  White pants trimmed in red and a headgear that is white with a blue and red decal of some sort.  Awesome.

Didn't they look a lot like the Houston Oilers about 5 years ago, with the interlocking LR to go with Columbia Blue tops and white pants?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin