Who Has The Best Looking Uniforms In SE Texas?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

WOS has the best looking Uni's. They have a several different combos.

When I played for WOS (95-99), we had enough uniform combos to wear a different set for all 16 weeks. :D

We had some throwbacks also.(We actually wore them against H-J this year I think). Coach Thompson had some style. 8) I guess he's a pretty darn good coach too. 8)

See, I see our (WO-S's) uniforms as a very "classic" style - a la Dallas Cowboys/Penn State. I love them. If they changed the helmets to blue with a silver "flying WOS," it would be o.k., but I'm a fan of the current style.

I also like Jasper's current uniforms.

LC-M changes every year. How do they have that kind of a budget?

See, I see our (WO-S's) uniforms as a very "classic" style - a la Dallas Cowboys/Penn State. I love them. If they changed the helmets to blue with a silver "flying WOS," it would be o.k., but I'm a fan of the current style.

I also like Jasper's current uniforms.

LC-M changes every year. How do they have that kind of a budget?

The silver helmet will never change.  It is a tradition and means something to the players.  It is seeped deep into the generations of future Mustangs....when you get a silver helmet, you have made the "show".

i personally like jaspers the best, but i think people and players too, put too much stock in the way they look ahead of how they play, i mean look at some of the teams in the area with the most tradition like WOS them uniforms havent hardly changed at all since my father graduated from there lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu