Who Has The Best Looking Uniforms In SE Texas?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if PN-G will change. Ever since they changed their all purple look they've had problems. The pants have never been right. Orginally in 2004 they were supposed to be bronco style with a short white stripe on purple but instead they came in with a thick straight stripe. Later in the year, the week of the LC-M game, the bronco style pants came in but they didn't fit right so they only wore them one game. The rest of the year they wore white pants at home and on the road even though they kept the straight stripe pants, that's what they wore last season. That same year they wore a ton of combos.

Purple with Purple Straight Stripe

White with White

Purple with White

White with Purple Short Stripe

Still that doesn't compare to West Orange-Stark, it seems like they've kept every jersey and pant style from every year. From week 0 to the playoffs it's like they have different uniforms every week. My favorite is the Silver Pants / White jersey with blue shoulder stripes, man being an Indian thats hard to say. ::a

I agree, I wish they would come back. Maybe the new version is a little flashier, but that's not PN-G football. Plain old purple with no stripes is perfect... same for all white on the road. Even though they were flashy I miss the 1989-91 white uniforms with the indian designs on the sleeves and pants...The best uni's in SE Texas football history!

See, and yall thought we played dirty. :twisted:

Typical PNG playing :lol: j/k

Those new uni's dont do yall justice, it would be like us changing the silver helmet to blue(even though it would be an act of congress) it just wouldnt be WOS. :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder