Who Has The Best Looking Uniforms In SE Texas?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

None taken. Jacksonville's is nice, as is Stephenville's.

Except for when Vidor used the Tampa Bay-styled pirate flag on their helmets a couple of years ago, I typically don't care much for HS helmets that aren't much more than an NFL or NCAA duplicate.

None taken. Jacksonville's is nice' date=' as is Stephenville's.

Except for when Vidor used the Tampa Bay-styled pirate flag on their helmets a couple of years ago, I typically don't care much for HS helmets that aren't much more than an NFL or NCAA duplicate.[/quote']

I was going to mention Vidor's from a couple of years ago too. I liked the white helmets with the pirate flag. I thought they looked pretty cool. Are they not using those anymore? We haven't played Vidor for a few years so I don't know if they still have those or not.

As for home uniforms, I have to admit I DO like the Nederland solid black w/ gold stripes. I also like the solid purple of PNG w/ the broken indian stripe.

Yes Vidor's black helmets with the all black uniforms looked really nice. They had to stop using the black helmets several years ago when there were so many kids though out the state getting heat stroke. Not sure how big a difference it makes, black does attract heat, but better to be safe.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin