*Jasper 69 Bridge City 61 Final/Comments*

i don't understand jasper....i mean when they play good teams...they may loose but play good ball...and when they play bad teams such as tonight.....they play the bad teams close.... i guess they play as good as there opponent....

Congrats on the win jasper!

i don't understand jasper....i mean when they play good teams...they may loose but play good ball...and when they play bad teams such as tonight.....they play the bad teams close.... i guess they play as good as there opponent....

Congrats on the win jasper!

Those are my sentiments exactly.  I don't know if I would call BC is a "bad" team, but they are definitely down the ladder in the win column.

But still, a win is a win.  It appears to me that just like it was in baseball last Spring, the third and fourth place teams, and maybe fifth place basketball teams from this district would do very well in most other districts.

I doubt if the district ends up changing that much.  In SE Texas the UIL cannot add from the east or they would be in Louisiana.  From the South they would be in the Gulf.  Of course, Jasper is always on the bubble, never knowing for sure which way they will be thrown.

Actually, it can be good to be in a very tough district.  If you make the playoffs, you don't face the other good team until QF.  Example, last year HJ and Silsbee in basketball, and Jasper and BC in baseball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa01
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa01