Hardin at Deweyville Predictions?

[quote name="bleacher_bum" post="316341" timestamp="1200474249"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=31976.msg316335#msg316335 date=1200473712]
I think Anahuac could of beat Hardin but they didn't have the big go to guy in the paint that Dewyville has I'm Taking Dewyville at home by 6. [b]I think Bland will out play Marsh[/b].
[/quote]
Surely you're joking.
[/quote]No I don't think he is joking,Marsh is not going to be able to guard Bland all night and stay out of foul trouble.

I hate to bring up the "must win" comment, however, Deweyville's backs are definately against the wall they have to win the remaining home games and take one on the road if they want to advance to the playoffs. Bland and Marsh are both outstandig players and they will get their points and rebounds, it's the outside shooting of Deweyville that will have to pull the Pirates through for the win at home.

[quote name="A-1t.e.#3" post="316445" timestamp="1200486442"]
Marsh is way better then bland!!!!!! bland gets too tired too quick and marsh has too much quickness for him.....MARSH IS A BEAST
[/quote]Here we go w/ this BEAST thing again, remember their is a BEAST MASTER, too.....
Marsh may be quicker, but I think Bland can handle him. 
Deweyville by 2 in OT

Deweyville will force Hardin too shoot the 3 Ball and  Hardin has no Shooters. Caleb Jackson and Kevin Bland will Come up Big and this will be the upset of the week. Don't Forget Both teams run a 2-3 Zone. So I don't see Bland getting tired like he did against Kountze because Kountze presses and he couldn't run up and down the court with them.

I've seen Hardin play 4 times this year.3 wins and 1 loss and after every game I didn't know how they won but they did and that's all that counts.Marsh and Bland are both good ballplayers but won't matchup head to head if Hardin plays there normal zone.Marsh plays a lot out front to trap which will leave a mismatch in the paint.Deweyville is very hard to beat at home.I think Nolan probably neutralizes Jackson simply because of the size difference.The key to this game will be the 3rd man on the totem pole and Caswell gets the edge there because Hardins #3 guy is hurt.Marsh has a huge game but Deweyville gets the win by 4.

It's amazing to me the constant lack of respect Hardin manages to get on these forums. I believe they're 17-4 and still only a select few pick them to win. It was the same way in football though. But, I do get a lot of satisfaction each and every week listening to all the losers cry and complain about how their team should have won. I'm gonna help ya'll out, the officials are gonna be terrible, Marsh traveled, Nolan's foot was on the line and it should have only been a two pointer, and the gym was hotter on Deweville's end.

It's amazing to me the constant lack of respect Hardin manages to get on these forums. I believe they're 17-4 and still only a select few pick them to win. It was the same way in football though. But, I do get a lot of satisfaction each and every week listening to all the losers cry and complain about how their team should have won. I'm gonna help ya'll out, the officials are gonna be terrible, Marsh traveled, Nolan's foot was on the line and it should have only been a two pointer, and the gym was hotter on Deweyville's end.

Your teams in 1st place in District and you are still crying about respect on a sports forum?  Get over it and move on, it's peoples opinion's, and they are entitled to them.

I think Anahuac could of beat Hardin but they didn't have the big go to guy in the paint that Dewyville has I'm Taking Dewyville at home by 6. I think Bland will out play Marsh.

Surely you're joking.

Well i wander what happened to Bland shutting down Marsh they both played well Bland had 23 Marsh had 27 and he blocked Blands shot twice so you decide who outplayed who :o :o

I think Anahuac could of beat Hardin but they didn't have the big go to guy in the paint that Dewyville has I'm Taking Dewyville at home by 6. I think Bland will out play Marsh.

Surely you're joking.

Well i wander what happened to Bland shutting down Marsh they both played well Bland had 23 Marsh had 27 and he blocked Blands shot twice so you decide who outplayed who :o :o

Are you joking are just dumb?  Why get on here a ruin a great game with trash talking? Both players and Teams were outstanding, get a life.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho