Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I realize they beat Spring Woods and Aldine.

 

I also notice that their losses have been closer this year than they have been over the last decade. They likely won't win any more games this year but it sounds like they're starting to get more guys out of that massive population spike to play football now.

 

 

Posted
11 minutes ago, wbfan said:

I realize they beat Spring Woods and Aldine.

 

I also notice that their losses have been closer this year than they have been over the last decade. They likely won't win any more games this year but it sounds like they're starting to get more guys out of that massive population spike to play football now.

 

 

Is their coaching staff across the board more stable now?  

Posted

Good to see Cleveland stop that long losing streak. Good for those guys.

But that brings us to Spring Woods.

There is absolutely no reason they should be this bad. They are horrible and it really doesn't make much sense for them to routinely be this bad.

Posted

It's been 15-16 years since Colony Ridge opened. I would imagine they're getting to the point where some of the high school aged kids living in Colony Ridge actually grew up here and were exposed to football coming up. 

Posted
17 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It's been 15-16 years since Colony Ridge opened. I would imagine they're getting to the point where some of the high school aged kids living in Colony Ridge actually grew up here and were exposed to football coming up. 

No

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,974
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    ahh eater
    Newest Member
    ahh eater
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...