Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Going to keep an eye on this game. Winner of this district would meet Franklin, Cameron, or Lorena in the 2nd round.

I don’t think that’s a good for either EC or OF lol. EC has had trouble with both Franklin and Cameron Yoe in post season…except back in 2018 when the Bucs beat Yoe and sadly lost to Grandview 36-35 in OT

Posted
21 hours ago, flytotheball said:

I have a feeling OF is going to find a way somehow. I can see that backup getting some more playing time if Mr 4 year isn't getting it done. 

Any of you OF diehards hear the word on the street that Breaux is jumping ship after this year? Just what I've heard from some buddies of mine that bleed orange and white. 

I heard the rumor, but not sure where it’s coming from.

Posted

After watching the Bucs all season and some of the OF games. If the Bucs play like they can, with energy and speed, they can win it. Need the offense to be clean and well-oiled. Also comes down to getting the OF QB under some pressure, which the Bucs' D-Line can do. Give me the Bucs 28-21.

Posted
8 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

He wont. They love him. Plus they just approved bonds for upgrades

Participation has decreased substantially & I have frequent access to players from this year and last, & I’m very close to many team parents. I can assure you 100% that “they” do not love him. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,972
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    TDS4theWin
    Newest Member
    TDS4theWin
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...