WOSdrummer99 Posted 16 hours ago Author Report Posted 16 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: So the pickems currently have it 14 votes for WO-S, 13 for HF The poll in this thread has it 16 for HF, 12 for WO-S And none of it matters Friday night. Im thinking H escapes another close game with his 1st win in HF AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago WOS is battle tested. I think I give them a slight edge personally Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 14 hours ago Author Report Posted 14 hours ago Opponents records 17-8 14-13 Quote
ladybug33 Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago WOS should come out swinging in the first quarter. Starting off slow is not on the agenda, Mental toughness is what I expect to see, 112%Â WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
BBfan061 Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago Strength of schedule doesn’t really matter… if a team is good then they are good.. the opponents they have played before this week don’t matter. Quote
bullets13 Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago 7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: But I haven't made my pick yet. That's the most important. I know who you’re picking… Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 51 minutes ago Report Posted 51 minutes ago DCTX has Hamshire-Fannett as a 6 point favorite. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.