UT alum Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 The only cost of this was for production. It went viral for free. The greatest political gift to an opposing party anyone has ever seen in the history of politics. Quote
Reagan Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 1 hour ago, UT alum said: The only cost of this was for production. It went viral for free. The greatest political gift to an opposing party anyone has ever seen in the history of politics. @baddog, what do you think of this? Quote
baddog Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 18 minutes ago, Reagan said: @baddog, what do you think of this? Bad reception where I’m at right now. Video won’t play. Get back later. Reagan 1 Quote
baddog Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 1 hour ago, Reagan said: @baddog, what do you think of this? You know I’m not a Paxton fan, but Talarico is evil and shouldn’t hold public office. Imagine that, a politician who steals. What’s the world coming to? lol Reagan 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 You mean we're choosing between a thief and a Socialist? Oh wait...SNAP! baddog 1 Quote
Reagan Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 34 minutes ago, baddog said: You know I’m not a Paxton fan, but Talarico is evil and shouldn’t hold public office. Imagine that, a politician who steals. What’s the world coming to? lol I thought you would like that! Quote
baddog Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 1 hour ago, Reagan said: @baddog, what do you think of this? Let’s see…..no charges filed, just make a political add for Talarico. Got it. Let’s see, question this supposed $1,000 pen, but turn their head on the Autopen abuse. Got it. Let’s see, if I owned a $1,000 pen and carried it with me, I would keep my eye on it much better than that. Reagan 1 Quote
UT alum Posted August 17 Author Report Posted August 17 2 hours ago, baddog said: Let’s see…..no charges filed, just make a political add for Talarico. Got it. Let’s see, question this supposed $1,000 pen, but turn their head on the Autopen abuse. Got it. Let’s see, if I owned a $1,000 pen and carried it with me, I would keep my eye on it much better than that. The general public is not quite as closed minded. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 IMO, there is no such thing as a $1000 fountain pen. I can get a bag of pens at WalMart for $10 that does the exact same thing. Quote
UT alum Posted August 17 Author Report Posted August 17 8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: IMO, there is no such thing as a $1000 fountain pen. I can get a bag of pens at WalMart for $10 that does the exact same thing. They do exist. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 12 minutes ago, UT alum said: They do exist. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Not in my world they don't exist. lol UT alum and thetragichippy 2 Quote
baddog Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 32 minutes ago, UT alum said: The general public is not quite as closed minded. I gave 3 hypotheticals. How much more open-minded can it get? Autopen……what it costs vs. what it’s worth. Quote
thetragichippy Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 16 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: IMO, there is no such thing as a $1000 fountain pen. I can get a bag of pens at WalMart for $10 that does the exact same thing. When I became Manager of Service Merchandise back in 1998 or 1999, as a reward to myself I bought a Mont Blanc fountain pen, roller ball I believe. I paid with my discount $95, which to me is nuts for a pen even today. I told myself that I would not let anyone take it, or misplace it because it cost so much. Two weeks later, I was out $95 and a pen. I let a customer walk away with it......Lesson learned and ever since, I buy pens by the bag or box....lol Quote
5GallonBucket Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 Given the title: does that mean it’s open to other “can’t make this stuff up” cause I ve got plenty Quote
little red Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 20 hours ago, baddog said: You know I’m not a Paxton fan, but Talarico is evil and shouldn’t hold public office. Imagine that, a politician who steals. What’s the world coming to? lol How is he evil? Paxton is a criminal that pardoned a sex offender Quote
little red Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 9 hours ago, Reagan said: Tala-Freako! This is a weird dude! He didn't say that. What is your source? Quote
baddog Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 3 minutes ago, little red said: How is he evil? Paxton is a criminal that pardoned a sex offender Liberal judges pardon sex offenders daily, CB Quote
Reagan Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 2 hours ago, little red said: How is he evil? Paxton is a criminal that pardoned a sex offender Gonna have to explain how an AG pardoned a sex offender! Quote
Reagan Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 2 hours ago, little red said: He didn't say that. What is your source? He didn't say what? Quote
Reagan Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 On 8/17/2026 at 11:40 AM, UT alum said: The only cost of this was for production. It went viral for free. The greatest political gift to an opposing party anyone has ever seen in the history of politics. Here's what is leading your party's nomination for 2028! You are right -- you can't make this stuff up! Quote
bullets13 Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 36 minutes ago, Reagan said: Here's what is leading your party's nomination for 2028! You are right -- you can't make this stuff up! for what it's worth, someone definitely made this up. confirmed AI. Quote
Porter Posted August 18 Report Posted August 18 41 minutes ago, bullets13 said: for what it's worth, someone definitely made this up. confirmed AI. Can’t believe Reagan would post fake news. lol bullets13 1 Quote
UT alum Posted August 18 Author Report Posted August 18 4 hours ago, baddog said: Liberal judges pardon sex offenders daily, CB Conservative DOJ just doesn’t prosecute them. Quote
UT alum Posted August 18 Author Report Posted August 18 1 hour ago, Reagan said: Here's what is leading your party's nomination for 2028! You are right -- you can't make this stuff up! No, she’s not. Dollars to donuts it’ll be Ossoff. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.