PolkHighLegend Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Not too sure Breeden will play this year. Broke his wrist in practice the other day. It's possible he could play with a cast but word is that he will shut it down for the season and enroll early at Arkansas, If so, tough loss for BC. Dang that is tough. That changes the whole district potentially. That kid is one the best in the state (definitely in 4A). Hopefully he can come back but not sure it's worth it with his future being what it is. Quote
BBtater984 Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 14 hours ago, Reagan said: Let's put the touchy-feely aside and look at it as I see it. Doubt Vidor beats Silsbee. Doubt Vidor beats Hampshire Fannett. Doubt they beat Navasota. Don't know anything about Iowa, so I'll give Vidor this one. LCM is a toss up. Doubt they'll beat Bridge City. So, with that, and being lenient with LCM, I see 2-4. My friend, no hate. I always have a reason for everything I say and do! Tell me where you think I'm wrong. And you're basing all that off of what?!?!... Last season? You do know that previous seasons have no bearing on the current season, right? Injuries, grades, etc. can affect a season. Prime example BC. Are they going to be as good without their star player... doubtful. Quote
CavemanFootballJunkie Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 Heard Breeden's injury isn't major and could be back but just hearsay. That kid loves to play it will be hard to keep him off the field. I don't know that I would return if I was in his position though. Sucks for BC's season. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 I think Breeden needs to sit out 😎 WPS! CavemanFootballJunkie, bullets13 and AggiesAreWe 3 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I think Breeden needs to sit out 😎 WPS! ^Razorback fan CavemanFootballJunkie and AggiesAreWe 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.