AggiesAreWe Posted Sunday at 10:26 PM Report Posted Sunday at 10:26 PM 4 minutes ago, rupert3 said: They said we used 676 plus batters this year. Considering the first 2-3 months, I think they did great except for the pitcher/hitter hiccups along the way. Anything can happen in post season. Let's hope we don't leave the bats at the Saremento airport. Spence can't be on playoff roster which is sad. I'm sure AAW will fill in mores stats. Outscored them 34-13 in this series I think. Why can't Spence be on playoff roster? Quote
rupert3 Posted Sunday at 10:57 PM Report Posted Sunday at 10:57 PM The announcers said he hadn't played enough. IDK. I had to watch a Sacramento stream. Hope they are wrong. The annoucers that is Quote
rupert3 Posted Sunday at 11:04 PM Report Posted Sunday at 11:04 PM I just Googled it up and MLB said he is on the roster. Quote
myrecordwashorrible Posted Sunday at 11:21 PM Report Posted Sunday at 11:21 PM Betting odds have the Astros as the favorite. If you are crazy enough to bet on baseball, well go ahead. rupert3 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted Sunday at 11:57 PM Report Posted Sunday at 11:57 PM AggiesAreWe, rupert3, baddog and 1 other 4 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 22 hours ago Report Posted 22 hours ago Projected Astro roster for Wild Card series: C (2): Diaz, Vazquez IF (5): Walker, Altuve, Pena, Paredes, Allen OF/DH (6): Alvarez, Smith, Spence, Trammell, Velazquez, Wade Jr. SP (4): Brown, Wesneski, Lambert, Pecko RP (7): Hader, Abreu, Blubaugh, Ullola, VanWey, Sousa, King Leaves 2 P spots left: P (2): Okert (IL), Blanco, Imai, Teng, Santa Other IF/OF/C in consideration: Barrosa, Delgado, Price, Loperfido rupert3 1 Quote
navydawg31 Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago Well I secured my tickets for games 1 and 2…hopefully that’s all I need and they close it out. Pappasito’s for lunch tomorrow couple margs before the game check in at the Marriott Marquis and shoot over to the game.. Wednesday Brunch at Hull and Oak hang out by the pool, then eating at the stadium that night is what’s on the agenda. Let’s go Astros! rupert3 and baddog 2 Quote
baddog Posted 12 hours ago Author Report Posted 12 hours ago A friend of mine, who is a diehard Yankees fan, and his wife is an Astros fan, has an Astros/Yankees matchup for the A LCS. rupert3 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, baddog said: A friend of mine, who is a diehard Yankees fan, and his wife is an Astros fan, has an Astros/Yankees matchup for the A LCS. 2022 ALCS gm1 Verlander K'd 11. 3 solo HRs. Astros beat Yankees 4-2 That was the last game I saw in person baddog 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago As of tomorrow, Jose Altuve will have played more postseason games than: The New York Mets Baltimore Orioles Cincinnati Reds Pittsburgh Pirates Minnesota Twins Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Royals Arlington Rangers Tampa Bay Rays Anaheim Angels Milwaukee Brewers San Diego Padres Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Houston is starting reliever AJ Blubaugh in Gm 1 tomorrow. Likely Brown in Gm 2 and Wesneski in Gm 3 if necessary. Quote
rupert3 Posted 51 minutes ago Report Posted 51 minutes ago 46 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: Houston is starting reliever AJ Blubaugh in Gm 1 tomorrow. Likely Brown in Gm 2 and Wesneski in Gm 3 if necessary. I don't know about that but I guess he is as good as anybody at this point. Just gotta cross our fingers Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.