Possible Bi-District Matchups (According to DCTF)

If the districts were to pan out the way DCTF has them, these would be the first round games if I'm not mistaken. Someone correct me if I'm wrong:

21-5A vs 22-5A

D1 1. Humble vs D1 1. North Shore

2. West Brook vs 4. Pasadena Dobie

3. PA Memorial vs 3. Deer Park

4. Baytown Lee vs 2. La Porte

21-4A vs 22-4A

D1 3. Crosby vs D1 1. Ozen

1. C.E. King vs 3. Central

2. Barbers Hill vs 2. Nederland

21-3A vs 22-3A

D1 2. Silsbee vs D1 1. Splendora

1. WO-S vs 3. Liberty

3. BC vs 2. Cleveland

23-2A vs 24-2A

D1 2. Woodville vs D1 2. Anahuac

1. Newton vs 3. Deweyville

3. San Augustine vs 1. East Chambers

23-1A vs 24-1A

D1 2. Groveton vs D1 2. Hull-Daisetta

1. West Sabine vs 3. High Island

3. Burkeville vs 1. West Hardin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like 22-4a would sweep 21-4a again! i'd love to see a c.e.king vs. nederland rematch.same outcome but worse!

17-4a sure is going to miss warming up on your dogs. You guys going to miss Kilgore, Jacksonville and Marshall? Better thank the GOOD LORD they sent them packing back to region two.

Everything looks correct except for the 5A bidistrict. Remember 2 teams are going D1 and two teams are going D2. So it should look like this:

21-5A vs. 22-5A

D1 1. Humble vs. D1 3. Deer Park

D1 4. Baytown Lee vs. 1. Galena Park North Shore

D2 2. West Brook vs. 4. Pasadena Dobie

D2 3. Memorial vs. 2. LaPorte

may have been a tough region..but i gaurantee anyone of the playoff bound teams in 22-4a would welcome dat competition. day in and day out

How can that be when your teams were 0-6 when you played those teams?

may have been a tough region..but i gaurantee anyone of the playoff bound teams in 22-4a would welcome dat competition. day in and day out

That's a good thing, because this year's potential area opponents are no easier: LaMarque, Friendswood, Texas City, Lamar Consolidated, Terry and Bay City.

its called pride..and no fear

Kilgore 40 and Nederland 11

Marshal 51-Ozen 29

What do you call that? Marshall was STOMPED by Highland Park and I mean really routed. I do have enough sense to realize that the Mavs were not even close to them last year. Marshall is way overated this year and I seriously doubt they even make the playoff's. With that said I am not living in a pipe dream.

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Ned will beat Barber's Hill if they meet in the first round. BH has problems in the first round of the Playoffs each year. Little bit of a difference between Kirbyville and Nederland.

If the districts were to pan out the way DCTF has them' date=' these would be the first round games if I'm not mistaken. Someone correct me if I'm wrong:

[b']21-5A vs 22-5A

D1 1. Humble vs D1 1. North Shore

2. West Brook vs 4. Pasadena Dobie

3. PA Memorial vs 3. Deer Park

4. Baytown Lee vs 2. La Porte

21-4A vs 22-4A

D1 3. Crosby vs D1 1. Ozen

1. C.E. King vs 3. Central

2. Barbers Hill vs 2. Nederland

21-3A vs 22-3A

D1 2. Silsbee vs D1 1. Splendora

1. WO-S vs 3. Liberty

3. BC vs 2. Cleveland

23-2A vs 24-2A

D1 2. Woodville vs D1 2. Anahuac

1. Newton vs 3. Deweyville

3. San Augustine vs 1. East Chambers

23-1A vs 24-1A

D1 2. Groveton vs D1 2. Hull-Daisetta

1. West Sabine vs 3. High Island

3. Burkeville vs 1. West Hardin

We get Liberty???? hahahahahahaha :lol: Im sorry, but Liberty?

Atleast we have some good teams in our district. It will actually be fun going to district games now.

Ned will beat Barber's Hill if they meet in the first round. BH has problems in the first round of the Playoffs each year. Little bit of a difference between Kirbyville and Nederland.

It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.

Mohandas K. Gandhi

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Albert Einstein

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity

Martin Luther King, Jr.

It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.

Mohandas K. Gandhi

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Albert Einstein

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mohandas K. Gandhi

Albert Einstein

Martin Luther King' date=' Jr.[/quote']

"Those that have nothing to say often quote others."

Backwoods :)

I quote others only in order the better to express myself.

We get Liberty???? hahahahahahaha :lol: Im sorry, but Liberty?

Atleast we have some good teams in our district. It will actually be fun going to district games now.

Liberty will bounce back from their disappointing year and win the district this year. They have several very good players returning and will be a tough first round opponent for whichever team WO-S' district puts in the playoffs against them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin