Who's the best player in the area?

The thing I keep remembering when questions like this come up is the kid from Hardin-Jefferson last season. His name kept popping up as one of the better players in the area. But based on recruiting news I received, there wasn't a big interest in his basketball skills from the big D-1's. I guess this is one of the downfalls of too much publicity over shadowing your skills. Obviously Brown may be the real deal.

you are talking about Ryan Donahoe there was two things that kept him from going to a bigger college he played all last year with a knee that probaly wasnt at 50 percent and he waited to long he had offers from some bigger schools but he held out waiting on the bigger schools and they left him at  his junior college give him 2 years there and i believe he will get an offer from a bigger school

Guest nostradamus

Donahoe was also the victim of playing at a 3A school.  Believe it or not but the recruiters of big time schools look at the A's, especially if you are a normal sized kid (ex:  Joseph Jones from Normangee received big time stuff because of his size despite his playing at a 1A).

Had several area HISD coaches say that had Donahoe played at one of the 5A's in Houston he would have signed Big 12 or Big 10. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476