Dang "Erectionists"!

Biden just delivered a speech to the NAACP, which he called the "NAAC". In it he blasted the "Erectionists" of Jan. 6, said the recession was "the pandemic", said he was "humbled to recieve the "organization" (award), he and saved millions of families "$800,000" (meant $800). The NAAC , um, I mean the NAACP ought to be cringing right now. 

Of course you didn't hear anything about this on the mainstream media like CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC who constantly cover for the old senile fool. Could you imagine though if any Republican would have said the same? A 24/7/365 media meltdown ensues. 

Worse yet, can you imagine this old senile fool leading the nation in four more years, being four years older and four more years even more senile?    

44 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Worse yet, can you imagine this old senile fool leading the nation in four more years, being four years older and four more years even more senile? 

Exactly. Yet he still polls within the margin of error to win the election. Ridiculous.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nope, it’s the Rs fault for not fielding an alternative that’s more appealing than Biden. 

Nope, biden vs Trump, no brainer for who is best for the country.  Take responsibility for your own vote, you know, like a grown up.

I’m tired of folks blaming others for their bad choices.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nope, biden vs Trump, no brainer for who is best for the country.  Take responsibility for your own vote, you know, like a grown up.

I’m tired of folks blaming others for their bad choices.

But that’s exactly what you’re all doing! Saying “well, I think Trump is the best, so everybody else must be stupid for voting Biden,” when it’s obvious that most people will vote for anybody BUT Trump. 

Democrats can nominate a house plant and beat Trump… so the morons are the ones who refused to nominate anybody (and I mean ANYBODY else) who would easily take down Biden. And before the clowns all say, in unison, “there are only two choices, so it’s gotta be Trump or y’all are all stupid,” the ones who MADE those the only two options are the idiots. 

When Trump announced that he was running, it was over. Too many people hate him. Blaming other people because YOU nominated an unelectable candidate doesn’t make you smart or “America First.”

56 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I guess if your hatred for trump trumps the state of the country then there are some serious issues with one s mental capacity in making a decision on what’s better.  

Get over your feelings already.  

And if one’s love for Trump gets Biden elected, those people are equally stupid. 

There are HUNDREDS of conservatives with better credentials who would beat Biden like a drum. Trump supporters won’t allow that to happen. THEY decided to put Biden back in office. 

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

We want what’s better for our country, but we’re stupid. The other half, Trump lives in their head every day. Which one is the dumb one again. I’m tired of hearing the same old garbage. 

We all knew going in that Trump lost last time because people hated him.  Nothing has happened that would change a single voter’s disgust with Trump. 

So the “smart” voters say “let’s nominate Trump again! It’ll be different this time!”

But then say the only reason that Biden will get re-elected is because everybody else is stupid. That’s a genuine lack of self awareness on the part of weak men. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But that’s exactly what you’re all doing! Saying “well, I think Trump is the best, so everybody else must be stupid for voting Biden,” when it’s obvious that most people will vote for anybody BUT Trump. 

Democrats can nominate a house plant and beat Trump… so the morons are the ones who refused to nominate anybody (and I mean ANYBODY else) who would easily take down Biden. And before the clowns all say, in unison, “there are only two choices, so it’s gotta be Trump or y’all are all stupid,” the ones who MADE those the only two options are the idiots. 

When Trump announced that he was running, it was over. Too many people hate him. Blaming other people because YOU nominated an unelectable candidate doesn’t make you smart or “America First.”

Nope, I’m blaming folks for choosing biden over a much better choice, you’re still bellyaching about the past.

It’s Trump or biden, simple as that.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

We all knew going in that Trump lost last time because people hated him.  Nothing has happened that would change a single voter’s disgust with Trump. 

So the “smart” voters say “let’s nominate Trump again! It’ll be different this time!”

But then say the only reason that Biden will get re-elected is because everybody else is stupid. That’s a genuine lack of self awareness on the part of weak men. 

I voted for Trump, you voted for Trump. I’m tired of being called stupid because I like Trump, by someone who voted for the same man twice. It’s gotten very old. 

43 minutes ago, baddog said:

I voted for Trump, you voted for Trump. I’m tired of being called stupid because I like Trump, by someone who voted for the same man twice. It’s gotten very old. 

The first time (2016) I voted for Cruz in the primary, then the Republican (Trump) in the primary. There was no choice in the 2020 primary because Trump was the incumbent. 

He should not be on the ballot in 2024, but he is… and the only people to blame for that fact is the ones who supported Trump in the 2024 primary KNOWING that he can’t win. 

Trumpskins would rather vote for Trump and lose than have a conservative win. That’s just the facts, brother. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

The first time (2016) I voted for Cruz in the primary, then the Republican (Trump) in the primary. There was no choice in the 2020 primary because Trump was the incumbent. 

He should not be on the ballot in 2024, but he is… and the only people to blame for that fact is the ones who supported Trump in the 2024 primary KNOWING that he can’t win. 

Trumpskins would rather vote for Trump and lose than have a conservative win. That’s just the facts, brother. 

Total garbage. What else is new?

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Total garbage. What else is new?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing has changed since 2016 when Biden/Harris clapped Trump’s cheeks. Except the pandemic ended, stock market is at all time highs, unemployment is at all time lows, and Trump keeps getting indicted. 

Oh, and a couple hundred thousand elderly trump voters died and a few million “anybody but trump” voters turned 18. 

Nothing at all. 

But everybody else is dumb. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing has changed since 2016 when Biden/Harris clapped Trump’s cheeks. Except the pandemic ended, stock market is at all time highs, unemployment is at all time lows, and Trump keeps getting indicted. 

Oh, and a couple hundred thousand elderly trump voters died and a few million “anybody but trump” voters turned 18. 

Nothing at all. 

Is this you?

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nothing at all. 

It’s Trump and biden in November, deal with it.

47 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It’s Trump and biden in November, deal with it.

Yep, that’s who it’s going to be in November because idiots nominated trump again which guaranteed a Biden win. 

Rs had tons of choices… they picked the only one that has proven unable to beat Biden before.  So when Biden rolls again in 2024… “just deal with it.” Because stupid Dems didn’t give us Biden… Trump and his supporters gave us four years of Biden, and they’re about to give us four more years of Biden, and eventually Harris. Becuse they can’t get over the fact that their idol Trump got lucky in ‘16 and has lost every contest and trial since then. 

Y’all will all be here in November crying “oh my!! Everybody else is so stupid! The guy who lost last time just lost again…. Because y’all are so stupid!”

My only hope is that Trump gets beaten 70-30 so that the influence of the red-hatted morons finally disappears. 

They’re just a bunch of losers. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yep, that’s who it’s going to be in November because idiots nominated trump again which guaranteed a Biden win. 

Rs had tons of choices… they picked the only one that has proven unable to beat Biden before.  So when Biden rolls again in 2024… “just deal with it.” Because stupid Dems didn’t give us Biden… Trump and his supporters gave us four years of Biden, and they’re about to give us four more years of Biden, and eventually Harris. Becuse they can’t get over the fact that their idol Trump got lucky in ‘16 and has lost every contest and trial since then. 

Y’all will all be here in November crying “oh my!! Everybody else is so stupid! The guy who lost last time just lost again…. Because y’all are so stupid!”

My only hope is that Trump gets beaten 70-30 so that the influence of the red-hatted morons finally disappears. 

No crying here, I’ll deal with whatever happens, you should try to do the same.

TDS is not wearing well on you.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

You just called me an idiot, a loser, and more. I should report you, but I would rather your post stay up so that everyone has the opportunity to see what an "idiot" and "loser" you are. Your kindergarten mentally brought on by severe TDS is just comical. So let this post stay up. It's your history of shame.

56 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You just called me an idiot, a loser, and more. I should report you, but I would rather your post stay up so that everyone has the opportunity to see what an "idiot" and "loser" you are. Your kindergarten mentally brought on by severe TDS is just comical. So let this post stay up. It's your history of shame.

Negative, sir.  I haven’t called anyone on here a name. 

Im well aware of how easily posters toss out insults, then cry to mods when one gets sent back. 

From this point forward, I don’t insult anyone personally. 

Remember… it only stings if it’s true.