KVILLE WILDCATS IN 2008

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Either second to WO-S or second to Newton! Woo! ;)

Who is newton. K-ville will crush them. Expecially them freshmen. Them boyz is cold and cant be stopped

Guest kvillecheer

hey maybe they should just send y'all to 5A..

at least we can PRETEND we can be ready for that.. haha.

(now sarcasm) MAYBE if we had enough people we would be 5A. then we would be MORE than ready for yall.

Newton ???.......There just that rinky dink ol' 2A team that has consistantly spanked that lil' hiney the last 15 times you've played. :)...........Kirbyville will be great football team in 08 no doubt, however, no district championship with WOS or Newton in the district. Maybe they will get lucky and be aligned with Buna and EC. I'll pray for you guys tonight.

Newton ???.......There just that rinky dink ol' 2A team that has consistantly spanked that lil' hiney the last 15 times you've played. :)...........Kirbyville will be great football team in 08 no doubt, however, no district championship with WOS or Newton in the district. Maybe they will get lucky and be aligned with Buna and EC. I'll pray for you guys tonight.

Newton is a good football team no doubt, but you guys aren't no WOS. I hope we be in the district with yall because we have something to prove. Newton run a offense similiar to Kirbyville and it will be a great match-up, so be ready to buckle up next year. Oh yeah, I'm gonna pray we end up in th edistrict with yall that way it won't be a easy ride for yall guys. ;)

"aren't no"...."we be".......is that the education you guys are getting in Kirbyville?

Now newton_eagles,  you know that Newton's education isn't what it's known for!  You might want to think about what you are saying and where you are from before posting something like that! ;D

well either 2A or 3A Kirbyville is still going to be cocky and big headed all the time. Now watch everyone from Kirbyville reply back on this site and gang up on me ;D ;D ;D

Confident not cocky my friend! ;D  Kville is losing a good portion of the O-line, and a 1,900+ yard back, but they have alot of good young talent coming up.  There's no reason to gang up on you! ;) 

Confident not cocky my friend! ;D  Kville is losing a good portion of the O-line, and a 1,900+ yard back, but they have alot of good young talent coming up.  There's no reason to gang up on you! ;) 

yeah but a lot of Kirbyville people were saying that yall were going to beat China Springs and that there Tradition didn't matter. but Kirbyville is a good team but some of yalls fans are just was to big headed

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Ya yall beat us before but that was the past. now it is time to beat some rinky dink 2A team that is all abot one person now. Burch that is all yall got. with out him yall are nuthin

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

well either 2A or 3A Kirbyville is still going to be cocky and big headed all the time. Now watch everyone from Kirbyville reply back on this site and gang up on me ;D ;D ;D

Cocky and big headed people that will beat the rinky dink 2-A school in football

Guest kvillecheer

Cocky and big headed people that will beat the rinky dink 2-A school in football

exactly. and last time i checked.... its the win that counts.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder