Dayton - the Rodney Dangerfield of football

ndn2016

Not surprizing at all.Very poorly run sports dept.@ the PRIZE. Said that because they forgot to [ENTER] one of the best sports story for 4a football in s.e texas in a while.Dayton has not been this far into the playoffs ever. The 1961 team lost to brady in the qtr.finals.I refuse to buy another prize paper.

You can not blame the PRIZE,  they have to print what sells.  If it does not make dollars, it does not make sense.

Yep. I doubt that very many people from Dayton are buying the Beaumont Enterprise. They are in the same district with Golden Triangle teams but they not from the GT. There are Houston area teams in the district with West Brook and Memorial but they don't get big write ups either.

Yep. I doubt that very many people from Dayton are buying the Beaumont Enterprise. They are in the same district with Golden Triangle teams but they not from the GT. There are Houston area teams in the district with West Brook and Memorial but they don't get big write ups either.

Makes sense.

True,but the enterprize does not put their papers in the houston area.They do have them all over liberty,co.w/48,000 locals.I am sure all those sales flyers in the paper are intended to bring some $$$$$$ to beaumont area stores.I think the real story is the sports dept.is ran by rookies,who can't determine what a Great story is.Again I wanted to see every s.e texas team win,& there were some GREAT stories there,but to headline a story about Dayton & put in two lines in the middle of the story &write all the rest about lumberton was a slam to Bronco players,parents,student body,all of lib.county.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw