Orangefield 34 Hitchcock 66/FINAL

3 minutes ago, Elessar said:

They don’t have a Harris, and although they hit 5 or 6 threes tonight on us I don’t think they’re a great shooting team. I’d say Silsbee by 20ish

2 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Honestly depending on the shooting for either team it could be closer than that IMO… but I agree they don’t have a Harris and that’s a big factor 

I think the AAW line would be around 10-12.  Harris would be the best player in the game.  Miller second.  But the next 3 or 4 would be Hitchcock guys imo. 

1 minute ago, Kdubya said:

Thanks for the replies to my question guys, I was just curious.  Hitchcock probably headed for a showdown with Kountze in the regional finals.  Any opinions on that matchup?

I don’t see the zone pressure doing much to these guards. And if it’s a half court game, it won’t be close 

2 minutes ago, Kdubya said:

Thanks for the replies to my question guys, I was just curious.  Hitchcock probably headed for a showdown with Kountze in the regional finals.  Any opinions on that matchup?

Hitchcock 22+

2 minutes ago, Kdubya said:

Hitchcock by 10-20.  I predict a lot of dunks if Kountze stays in that diamond too long. If Kountze shoots the lights out, and rebounds better than expected, could have a puncher’s chance.  They should match up better than OF regardless. 

3 minutes ago, Elessar said:

I don’t see the zone pressure doing much to these guards. And if it’s a half court game, it won’t be close 

Exactly.  The problem with living by press is when you play teams with size and elite (relative term) guards.  Hitchcock’s basket may look like Holland with all those windmills…

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Hitchcock by 10-20.  I predict a lot of dunks if Kountze stays in that diamond too long. If Kountze shoots the lights out, and rebounds better than expected, could have a puncher’s chance.  They should match up better than OF regardless. 

Agree! 
Does Franklin have a chance against Hitchcock? 

45 minutes ago, Kdubya said:

How many seniors does Hitchcock have?