Proud To Be A 'Stang

I see on the thread that was locked, someone has borrowed my wosmustangs name by putting a space between wos and mustangs.  Oh well, just another Stang and that's a good thang.  I want to say that I am very proud of the season the Mustangs just completed.  I promise you that I HURT when we lose.  NEVER did  I imagine we would have the Silver Season we just had.  We FAR exceeded what MOST (practically ALL) said we would achieve.  I credit that to a GREAT coaching STAFF and to some young 'Stangs that understand committment by participating in the well-documented / spoken about - CORNEL THOMPSON Off SEASON.  2007 will be remembered as the year we truly showed we "don't rebuild, we just simply re-load".  I hope that someday in the near future, we can actually play well into December and win a State Title   AGAIN.  I hope this very badly for Dan Ray Hooks as well as some great coaches...... I will love the Mustangs 'till the day I die and WILL be buried in Mustang-Attire!!!!! I'm proud of each Mustang player for showing what it's like to be a 'STANG.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu