*HJ vs. LC-M/HJ WINS 58-52/Comments*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this fight crap doesn't really matter.  from what i hear, the cops are going to take care of that.  what's important is what happened on the court, which was another HJ win, and against a very good LCM team at that. 

well said bullet13, all these idiots getting on here talking about a bunch of other idiots doing stupid crap is overshadowing a GREAT basketball game by both teams

The LCM players are all so long that, when they're back on D, they can really cut down the passing lanes, and they can harrass most shots.  You really have to work hard to create space to get your shot off against them.  Look at our 5 first quarter points-- that was partly out of jitters, but it was mostly LCM's D at work.  LCM is a good team.  Best of luck the rest of y'alls' season...

Fans need to remember that they are there to support their team.  Kids on both sides must realize that THEY are not the show, the players on the court are.  If they want attention, they should lift weights and play all summer and get themselves a jersey.

It is sad that a great effort by two good teams gets marred by the actions of fools!

i think if the 2 teams met up again lcm would win... they had away 2 many unforced errors. bean had 26 points,and he only played like 2 1/2 full quarters because he was in foul trouble. congratz to hj though, even though the fans got dropped in the parking lot... :P

are you serious i mean when there is 30 to your 12 its kinda hard but no1 got dropped from hj so u might wanna check your sources

you know its kind of funny that people are saying " they droped like flies" or "that was really classy of hj fans" but unless you know what really happen then shut your mouth. If you seen your firends getting jumped by 4 to 7 people wouldn't you do what you can to help it stop? or what you just going to watch? o and by the way not one person from h-j got dropped and if you were in the middle of it then you would have noticed to people from wos laying on the ground...we stood are ground..but congrats to h-j for the victory and lcm for the hard work...

from wat i KNOW lcm won the fight and everybody from HJ got dropped point blank but on the otha hand yall won da game so itz even lol

NOT one person from Hj fell i know this cause i was right there it was like 55 to 10 so why dont you come out here only people i saw on the ground was people doing the jumping oh yeah yall lost to hahaha losers

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder