24-AA for 08--

Hazben

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think e.c. Will break the tradition with the Carrington Raymond duo. I've heard rumor that Raymond will be under center.

EC will be better than OK,Carington and Raymond will be a force to deal with,I have also seen the the Hallmark kid under center.Those 3 with Ortiz in the backfield will have speed to burn.Big,fast,strong and tough .2 of them are 6'3" and the other 2 are 6'1".This may end up being one of the best backfields in SETX. next year.Depth like this @ the 2a level should give them a step up.TT will still be greatly missed,good luck in Hog land.

I just don't think e.c. Will break the tradition with the Carrington Raymond duo. I've heard rumor that Raymond will be under center.

EC will be better than OK,Carington and Raymond will be a force to deal with,I have also seen the the Hallmark kid under center.Those 3 with Ortiz in the backfield will have speed to burn.Big,fast,strong and tough .2 of them are 6'3" and the other 2 are 6'1".This may end up being one of the best backfields in SETX. next year.Depth like this @ the 2a level should give them a step up.TT will still be greatly missed,good luck in Hog land.

TT wil be more than missed. and so will Vance. they will be an average or a little above average team. Raymond and carrington are good, but will not be able to lead the team as tremain did. and what will they have on defense??? Safety?(tt gone) LB? (tramell and trevino gone) DE? (Mcdonald gone) those are the only playmakers i saw on EC this year on the defensive side.

TT wil be more than missed. and so will Vance. they will be an average or a little above average team. Raymond and carrington are good, but will not be able to lead the team as tremain did. and what will they have on defense??? Safety?(tt gone) LB? (tramell and trevino gone) DE? (Mcdonald gone) those are the only playmakers i saw on EC this year on the defensive side.

Hallmark and Ortiz were both big timers on defense but you are right our defense doesnt appear to have the depth this coming year that it had last year. One factor that no one is considering is our O-Line last year we had what 3 or 4 sophmores starting on O-Line their going to have a lot of experience coming up this year as Juniors. I think its gonna take a great D-Line to trouble those guys.

Well I know EC lost TT and you cant replace him..

I know that we have some kids coming up next year from a sold JV team last year they have talent and heart...

QB: Trey Lambert he has great accuracy

Rb: Donate Raymond/Jacoby Carrington that's speed and power right there.

O line: Very strong Krammer, Priebe, Heartman, Renner, Mazola idk but to me if you have seen these guys you know there big and strong wait HUGE.

Defense: No TT but we have josh adamson to handle the FS spot. No McDonald or Trammel but we have got some strong JV guys coming up ready to step up. Hallmark is great on both ends.

I think we have great depth for the coming season.

There is alot of doubt out there without TT but we have a great coach and he will do whatever it takes..

All the nay Sayers need to just wait and watch.

Well I know EC lost TT and you cant replace him..

I know that we have some kids coming up next year from a sold JV team last year they have talent and heart...

QB: Trey Lambert he has great accuracy

Rb: Donate Raymond/Jacoby Carrington that's speed and power right there.

O line: Very strong Krammer, Priebe, Heartman, Renner, Mazola idk but to me if you have seen these guys you know there big and strong wait HUGE.

Defense: No TT but we have josh adamson to handle the FS spot. No McDonald or Trammel but we have got some strong JV guys coming up ready to step up. Hallmark is great on both ends.

I think we have great depth for the coming season.

There is alot of doubt out there without TT but we have a great coach and he will do whatever it takes..

All the nay Sayers need to just wait and watch.

I agree with everything except Adamson I just dont see him being able to handle the FS spot very well.

Guest ECBucFan

One guy that will definitely be missed is Kendall Barrow. #11 gave 100%, all the time.

(Kendall, if you happen to read this, I want to say THANKS for a job well done!  ;D)

It will be a hard district to play in. EC always throws out some great athletes. Now Kountze has some good ones also Anahuac now. It will take Warren a couple more season to be back where they where in the 06 season. Even though Buna lost so many seniors in the fall they will always compete. Dewyville will have some young talent just like Warren it will take them a couple of seasons to get back to 05 06 season. Every body counts Hardin out of the playoffs wrong mistake they have some super athletes that ppl dont here about cause all they talk about is Nolan And Marsh. They are replaceable they have super talent Villamez Stelly Davis Stevens James King and you got to thing about the freshman last year they one district both 7th and 8th grade there are some future stars on the horizon for hardin.Good Stong O-Line. Haynes has done a great job with his kids. Just like the Coach from Kountze. Best of Luck to all teams. My picks are

Hardin

EC

Kountze

Dewyville Anahuac

Buna

Warren

It will be a hard district to play in. EC always throws out some great athletes. Now Kountze has some good ones also Anachuac now. It will take Warren a couple more season to be back where they where in the 06 season. Even though Buna lost so many seniors in the fall they will always compete. Dewyville will have some young talent just like Warren it will take them a couple of seasons to get back to 05 06 season. Every body counts Hardin out of the playoffs wrong mistake they have some super athletes that ppl dont here about cause all they talk about is Nolan And Marsh. They are replaceable they have super talent Villamez Marsh lil brother new transfer 4.5 speed catch run did everything brother did also heard getting more transfers QB and other kids Stelly Davis Stevens James King and you got to thing about the freshman last year they one district both 7th and 8th grade there are some future stars on the horizon for hardin.Good Stong O-Line. Haynes has done a great job with his kids. Just like the Coach from Kountze. Best of Luck to all teams. My picks are

Hardin

EC

Kountze

Dewyville Anauhuac

Buna

Warren

Guest ECBucFan

In the year leading up to this past football season, I posted many times that 07' would be the strongest, most competative year in a long time for the 2A district. I correctly predicted Buna would have a great year, and Hardin would vastly improve. I believed EC had great chance to really excell, with one of the most talented Buc teams ever. All the others would be better, too, as improvements were "across the board" throughout the district.

Now, let me say up front: No disrespect intended to anyone!, but 08' will see a bit of a dropoff in talent overall. Every team lost good players to graduation. Hardin loses Nolan and Marsh, Buna a ton of depth, and EC lost two Div. 1 signees... Still some good teams around, as I know EC is far from empty talentwise. I just think it will be a real challenge for the three playoff teams to replace what is lost to graduation. Not impossible, but a real challenge. The district race will be competative, but the overall strength probably won't be the same as 07. Thats how I see it.     

Please let me repeat: No disrespect intended to anyone!, I am just offering an opinion.

In the year leading up to this past football season, I posted many times that 07' would be the strongest, most competative year in a long time for the 2A district. I correctly predicted Buna would have a great year, and Hardin would vastly improve. I believed EC had great chance to really excell, with one of the most talented Buc teams ever. All the others would be better, too, as improvements were "across the board" throughout the district.

Now, let me say up front: No disrespect intended to anyone!, but 08' will see a bit of a dropoff in talent overall. Every team lost good players to graduation. Hardin loses Nolan and Marsh, Buna a ton of depth, and EC lost two Div. 1 signees... Still some good teams around, as I know EC is far from empty talentwise. I just think it will be a real challenge for the three playoff teams to replace what is lost to graduation. Not impossible, but a real challenge. The district race will be competative, but the overall strength probably won't be the same as 07. Thats how I see it.     

Please let me repeat: No disrespect intended to anyone!, I am just offering an opinion.

i agree

Everyone knows about Thomas, who is the other Div I signee?

TE - Vance McDonald signed with Rice University.

He wasn't on Rice's web-site as one of their signees.  Did he sign late? Or, is he going to try and walk on the football team?

He signed a LOI on national signing day. I spoke to his parents last night and they are thrilled. Not sure why Rice website doesn't have him listed cause he's getting a full ride.

TE - Vance McDonald signed with Rice University.

He wasn't on Rice's web-site as one of their signees.  Did he sign late? Or, is he going to try and walk on the football team?

He signed a LOI on national signing day. I spoke to his parents last night and they are thrilled. Not sure why Rice website doesn't have him listed cause he's getting a full ride.

Cool.  Congrats to him.  He seems like a good kid.

Warren lost some key seniors but also return some key juniors in Brandon Young (FS/WR), James Blackshear (CB/RB), Colt Kelly (QB), Brazos Morris (RB/LB) & Blake Riley(LB).  These guys had an impact last year and should help the transition next year.  I think we will better than last as some other people predicted.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder